Not open for further replies.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
17.gif

28.gif

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Ok can we all together and not break from it just totally boycott Mcyummin aka yummybud aka 1001 excuses not to tap some punanay, aka i cant spit game, aka my pee pee is tortured & chaffed. PLEASE!!!!!!! peace..

sack

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Last night my ol'lady was going down on me and when she got down there, she kinda sniffed at it. I says, what the hell are you doing... whats it smell like? She said, what you think it smells like? I said, I don't know.... sausage? She said, sausage... why would it smell like sausage? I said, it looks like a sausage.

ROJO145

Veteran
You On the Pipe again Yukon?That fuckin shits fun for a while but sooner or later youll regret it!!:biggrin: Howz the Luuuuuuuvvvv life?

sackoweed

Veteran
Mcyummin is a person of higher up here, and is whoever it is he/she has us snowed over.

ganja din

Is that to me? (confused). If so I thank you for the good vibes and right back at you! However, I only posted here again to try and get people to help Haiti, I have not returned to this site, and never will.

My own science based Cannabis spp. website/forum/blog/research community will up soon enough (a year or so; I gotta have time to carry out more experiments with "chlorophyll fluorometer", "reflectance spectroscopy", "spectroradiometer", quantum sensor, gas chromatograph, etc, etc.) I have been up to some amazing science lately :) Things will change for all of us soon enough, and I have a few Ph.D's, Doc's and other experts in horticulture and botany who will have their own blog on my site! There are lots of things happening in the background that will 'change the game', and get me even more haters I am sure. It's sad how many people dont' like to find out what they have always held as fact is not. There is so much BS passed off as fact in the C. spp. communities it makes me sick!

All the best, ganja din, aka gojo

C

Classyathome

Your happiness is infectious - spread that love around, my brother...

Always a beautiful thing to see someone truly happy. You are a good man...

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

it's raining so bad out right now, the streets are flooded, some area in my state is even having hurricane warnings... cali?? wtf??? The end is near!!! lol jk

sackoweed

Veteran
tell your people to call my people, so my people can tell your people to choke down a monsterous cawk!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts