What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

movingtocally

I love fishing so much my move was heavily influenced on prime fishing waters for my pleasure. It has to be the right kind of fishing, too. Trout bore me. I'm a snob in this way.

I don't eat fish.

I went hunting recently. I hated it. Very boring, saw 3 nasty ass spiders and two snakes that creeped me out.

I love game meat.

Life fail.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Spiders are real scary. Snakes are awesome, Ive had a few as pets for so long.. I use to fish all the time, spent a week in my uncles bass boat up between usa n cannada on the St Lawrence river.. I got a nice northern pike it was bout 20 inchs or so, nice lil fight in it.. It was soo cool to look down 40ft an see 6 foot momma pikes protecting their nests..

Kusherman

Give a man some bud and he will be happy, show him how to grow and a year later he thinks hes a master and announces to friends who you both know that he's now a better grower than you and that you really didn't teach him a thing.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yea peoples heads are known to grow really fucking fast.. Atleast you passed on some knowledge, even if the guy dont deserve to know..

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
16273.gif

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
made some cookies, and reeses puff krispy treats ( thanks for the idea raven)
going to a concert tonight, so ill be super high. cant wait, its dying fetus, the faceless and beneath the massacre. leaving soon, but i wanted to show acouple pics.
-=-:joint:
picture.php

-=-:joint:
picture.php

-=-

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I havent been on facebook in awhile... just like myspace got boring, now facebook has got really old......need to check my email, hopefully dude is still interested in buying my piano for 400 dollars.. do you know how much weed I can get for 400 dollars?!?!!? im just playing, but its crazy to think......

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dying fetus is super good grindcore. check them out. :headbange they put on a great show, i see them everytime they come around. ( sweet name i know.. they wanted to offend as much as possible.. still great music)

Status
Not open for further replies.