What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TrichyTrichy

clue in ancient Greek means ball of twine. which was used to escape the minotaur in the labyrinth.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Fight The Good Fight

Fight The Good Fight

fight-the-good-fight-triumph-album.jpg

Nothing good is easy, Nothing good is free...Make it worth the price you pay.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its always sunny in philly

its always sunny in philly

:joint: ok, this is for any always sunny in philadelphia fans, which i hope is most of you. its a great show, super funny. i suggest you start watching it, thursday 10 pm FX. its on demand too.
well theres a character denis reynolds. the actor that plays denis, played in a different show before always sunny. focus on the main character. its him but 5 years earlier. that 80s show, i dont think it even finished one season.
affiche_that__80s_show_2002_1.jpg

M

Marywanna

I don't think people should own chimpanzees......I just saw that poor woman who was attacked...her face is gone!!!! So sad...the poor woman, all she did was try to help her friend.....
That lady was in Cleveland Clinic last feb when I was. I heard the Drs and Rns talking about how horrible the attack was. That chimp weighed 400 lbs. Such a sad story. I don't think I would want a primate as a pet.Actually they kinda give me the creeps,maybe because they are so human-like.

L~B

MONKEY BALLS!!!!

EDIT... Not in any refrance to the monkey attack lady that was very sad... This was about a turrets syndrome woman that I met once!

Last edited:
K

ka0tik_kreati0n

my son is at that annoying age, where hes 'discovering' everything, but its annoying cause he never leaves the stuff alone that he should, and doesnt play with any of his toys.... spoiled I tell ya

Status
Not open for further replies.