What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

ka0tik_kreati0n

spankdamonkey.gif

thought id go back to in time, so i built an outhouse in my front yard. gives my wife something to clean and keeps her outta my hair...

H

h^2 O

damn son what u be cookin up - a peanut butter n penus? rofl
j/k im so high!:friends:

Ganglere

Since we climbed down from the trees (or were created by the divine mucuse from the corpse of the celestial giant Mpffiss), at least a 100 billion people have lived on this planet (or disc, we don't wanna insult anybody).

So yeah, everybody's f*cking special...

C

Cookie monster

I go outside to take some pics of my plants and there is a bloody police chopper hovering over the house.

The front gates are locked, the front door is locked, the dogs are loose, theres a machete by the plants.

i can hear the chopper in the distance and i'm sure their looking for some criminal or whatever but jesus am i getting paranoid.

U

ureapwhatusow

im a lil' hooka short n' stout

here is my bowl and the piece for your mouth

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

argh. never take paxil after 4 pm. then you'll sleep like shit. and be up at 5 am.

M

Marywanna

I go outside to take some pics of my plants and there is a bloody police chopper hovering over the house.

The front gates are locked, the front door is locked, the dogs are loose, theres a machete by the plants.

i can hear the chopper in the distance and i'm sure their looking for some criminal or whatever but jesus am i getting paranoid.
RELEASE THE FUCKING HOUNDS!!! AND LOAD YOUR GUN!

Ganglere

How come?

How come?

I cleared my own land. By hand I cleared my land. Five years did it take. But did anyone call me land clearer? No...

I buildt my own house. With these two hands I buildt my house. It took me three years to build. But did anyone call me a house builder? No...

I buildt my own barn. All by myself I buildt my barn. Four years I spent on it. But did anyone call me barn builder? No...

I buildt my own fence. With no help I fenced my land. Two years went into my fence. But did anyone call me a fencer? No...

Than I screwed ONE sheep...

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Sometimes you walk the plank.....and other times you get a new captain :D

Power to the people

Status
Not open for further replies.