What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

BucketBud

"Subbookkeeper" is the only word found in an English language dictionary with four pairs of double letters...as far as the three doubles in a row there are at least a dozen...

minds_I

Veteran
Some brain tumors, particularly those seated in the brain's frontal lobes (foreparts of the brain responsible for future-planning, executive decision-making, judgment including 'right-wrong', social inhibition, and 'affect') can manifest with a person gradually exhibiting a progressive crescendo of unexpected behaviors. These might include being inexplicably impulsive, irritable, aggressive, disinhibited, of volatile mood/temperament and of impaired reasoning, perhaps later being apathetic, confused and of 'flat' affect.

Hmmm...is that happening to me or maybe its just everyone else....I think its not me its them. And no you can't have a bite of my grilled cheese!

Meraxes

Veteran
It has to be made with a proper amount of affection, be it with 1" Texas toast, or potato bread...and with quality yellow American cheese(get a brick of the good stuff at Sam's club, its similar to McDonalds or Friendly's in taste)...

minds_I

Veteran
grilled cheese on rye is so much better then nookie with your second cousin.

Unless of course she turns into a roast beast sandwich on rye and a 6-pac after nookie.

doNG7q2h.jpg

Meraxes

Veteran
grilled cheese on rye is so much better then nookie with your second cousin.

Unless of course she turns into a roast beast sandwich on rye and a 6-pac after nookie.

Gee whitakers, grilled cheese to incest in one post.....and what's up with the giant letters, I feel like I'm getting an eye exam...:biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Gee whitakers, grilled cheese to incest in one post.....and what's up with the giant letters, I feel like I'm getting an eye exam...:biggrin:

nope, second cousin is not incest, and in many states, first cousins are legal to marry. incest is father/daughter, mother/son etc. in reality, the main problem is the vast increase in probability of birth defects in close kin relationships like that. most states that allow cousins to marry require/strongly recommend genetic counseling.

Meraxes

Veteran
nope, second cousin is not incest, and in many states, first cousins are legal to marry. incest is father/daughter, mother/son etc. in reality, the main problem is the vast increase in probability of birth defects in close kin relationships like that. most states that allow cousins to marry require/strongly recommend genetic counseling.

So it's not advisable then?

minds_I

Veteran
I really have got to lay off this obsession with grilled cheese and snake oil salesmen. It is not doing me any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts