What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rysam

I had something clever to say until I saw that:fsu:. laughed so hard the water I was drinking shot out my nose, burned like shit and
I forgot what I was gonna say.

well fuck it then.

Lets get high....er. :smokeit:

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
You are a very bad man IPS . . . very, very bad

P3kRr.gif

excited.gif

G

growingcrazy

I seem to have lost my picture posting ability.

EDIT: mentally of course.
imgres

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got a bat (the flying kind) in my house.......

I've got a bat (the flying kind) in my house.......

I'm sitting here about to eat & watch some TV when swoosh (not the Nike kind) something flies up from behind and right past my head, for a moment I thought it was a sparrow as it disappeared so quickly around the corner and then came back through again when I got a look at it.

for starters I've got a really bad back so I can't stand there trying to hit it with my whisk broom, I'm pretty much lame for making fast or sudden movements. I called a friend I knew would be driving by my place, he stopped and tried with an old badminton racquet but couldn't get a clear shot @ it and it's since disappeared.

I've got a log home w/a vaulted ceiling height of 14 feet so tomorrow I'm gonna get some .22 shot shells or I'll never rid myself of the bastard, if it's roosting up in the beams that would be my only chance, hell if it's anywhere away from my windows I'm shooting it.

I've secured a roost for myself tonight, I couldn't sleep where I usually do but I can't do this again.

if I get it flying tomorrow maybe it'll go out the door I can leave open.......

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm sitting here about to eat & watch some TV when swoosh (not the Nike kind) something flies up from behind and right past my head, for a moment I thought it was a sparrow as it disappeared so quickly around the corner and then came back through again when I got a look at it.

for starters I've got a really bad back so I can't stand there trying to hit it with my whisk broom, I'm pretty much lame for making fast or sudden movements. I called a friend I knew would be driving by my place, he stopped and tried with an old badminton racquet but couldn't get a clear shot @ it and it's since disappeared.

I've got a log home w/a vaulted ceiling height of 14 feet so tomorrow I'm gonna get some .22 shot shells or I'll never rid myself of the bastard, if it's roosting up in the beams that would be my only chance, hell if it's anywhere away from my windows I'm shooting it.

I've secured a roost for myself tonight, I couldn't sleep where I usually do but I can't do this again.

if I get it flying tomorrow maybe it'll go out the door I can leave open.......

haha, im lucky no bats for me!
good luck!!

but this last week i found a snake in my living room while i was puffing away... it turns out i have some siding w a gap in it. and the little fuckers slithered right in. it coiled up on the power supply for my satellite(for warmth, im sure) and was just chillin watching me rip my bong.
my buddy is over from england. and it was the first snake he's ever seen, and it was in my house!! haha

K

KSP

ArcView is ruining my mental health. Pat head, spin in chair, rub monitor, and hope for something different.

y4816e42.jpg

C

COOKIE MONSTER

if not here than where?

Experience has thought me that your always in the last place you left yourself....have you tried looking there??

Or maybe you fell down behind the fridge.....If you can see cobwebs and old dried peas n fluff, your most likely behind the fridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts