What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigwity

Veteran
bloke takes his 11 year old daughter to the doctors and says...'can you put my girl on the pill,'
doctor say....
'why! is she sexually active at 11 years old?'
father replies,
'not really she sort of lays there like her mum.'

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
:listen2:the space scientists want to mine the moon.
they say they can get water from the soil there.
if there is water in rock, then the oceans on spacerock earth did not come from comet impact as previously theorized.:chin:

D

decarboxylator

from the microbe to the trichome, we keep it ital, cause it's vital. to grow the best weed, you need the best seeds, it's elemental.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
pure-tacos-here.gif

GreatLakes THC :joint:

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
So yeah, I finished building my time machine and went back in time to see myself when I was young and had my whole life ahead of me. I figured I'd share the wisdom and experience of a long life with my adolescent self.
34853_thumbup.gif

Now a memory I have of meeting some old hippie looking fart, who seemed to know me, earnestly imploring me to smoke more reefer makes so much more sense . . .
smokefs8.gif

Lav

Baned
Time to mix up a batch of seed-starter soil!

The sap is flowing and I'm a big sap!

*click*

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 21 seconds.

*Taps foot, whistles, checks if fly is zipped.*

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I use to be at 12 oclock every morning I woke up being older I have to tie it up the night before and hoast it up and also Include Shrinkage I use to be as hard as oak!!!

i got sold out cheap by someone i considered the brother i never had..

he came over to my place to smoke a couple j's and shoot the shit.. after he left i went to do my gardening work, came home and passed out.. the next morning when im about to roll my first joint since smoking "my buddy" when i notice the smaller of 2 bags of buds is missing off my table... i search high and low before i accuse him of anything.. i get the responds "you probly smoked it" lol, fuck you.. he tells me just look around youll find it or you smoked it i didnt take shit, blah blah blah.."
problem in his story is... Even if i smoked it which i didnt the empty bag would have been around, which it wasnt.. and it wasnt lost or misplaced because bags dont grow legs and play hide and seek..

2-3 grams of shitty bud for a lifetime friendship. i got sold out cheap. i know a retired cop who does polygraph tests for a 1000$.. so i messaged my "brother" that if he had nothing to hide, he would only gain, i would pay and he would get to shove my accusations back in my face... but do you think he responded or agreed to the test... fuck no.. what a little bitch.. jelousy is for weak stupid pieces of shit who should cut there fucking wrists somewhere where nobody would have to clean there shit mess up..

even after taking this kid under my wing and giving and giving, i still get treated like shit...

becareful because kindness is too often mistaken for weakness and youll be takenj advantage of... your days will be spent angery and wanting to crack fucking heads...

when your getting money everyone around you will want something from you and if you dont give them it they will hate you for it... and this is how too many kind people end up snitched the fuck out by pos weak ass bitches...

stop hating on people and go get your own,

fuck punk ass little bitch wanna be's

Status
Not open for further replies.