Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

darko_G

picture.php

my new desktop background:thank you:

C

Cookie monster

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

-- Unknown

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
How many times havewe pulled over after a night out at the club to "oh what a relief it is"
on the side of the road in the dead of night stoned and drunk

C

Cookie monster

4 Weeks and 1000 euro later, my boxer jack has the all clear and is back to 100%.

Cookies getting shitfaced drunk and stoned today in celebration :friends:

C

Cookie monster

great news Cookie!!!!!!!

It's a relief bro, a big one :jump:
I thought I had enough cash set aside to pay for any treatments the 3 of them may need...man was I ever wrong.

Time to look for a 2nd job me thinks.

C

Cookie monster

BHO, Heineken, Rugby and GAA on the tv and I'm not back in work until Tuesday.
:dance013:

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
hey ladies & gents
hope the green is taking care of y'all
I'm on a new journey with my life, doing the single parent life lol
Still going strong & doing better now it's just me & my kid & soon to be newborn
Still contemplating where to go... or just stay here! IDK!!!
we'll see where life takes me....
keep it green everyone

kuk

Is any online forum, ever, a real Community?

Is any online forum, ever, a real Community?

this site is deemed a community,

what i see this site is, is an evolution of the secret society except with members that are more introspective, like seasnakes who can breathe out of water but only come into land (they come onto the shore at night often, but mate inland)

this is an interesting question, you may think, is this site being a real community relevant or a consumerism illusion?? after all, someone does this to make money, and nothing really else, he also has other businesses in this to benefit substantially from it

also another thing is, some people who are not great socially or who are ill and smoke/ingest alot of weed, is it right to treat them as if they are members of a community theyshould feel they should contribute to as much as they can??

contribute means 1 thing - more money to rich cats at top, that is not necessary

so whats the point,

who knows,

is a community not like, a brother and sisterhood, in the woods, in autumn, building camp for winter, making sure no water can get in and hard for animals, salting deer and catching lots of salmon with nets made of raw plant material and hooks made of bones, being thank ful for being given life, and to our other life things the deer and salmon we eat, as we (or the indians/tribe/last of the real communitys of the modern world :( did )

sadly i like many am appalled by what i see and what i do willingly, i dont know how to escape this, its hell on earth,
is it a real community? :comfort::wave::artist:

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
I strongly suggest you lay off the scopolamine and/or whatever other paranoia inducing nasties you are currently imbibing....either that or invest heavily in FnordTech.......iz der future mang..... (see the link in my signature).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts