What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jasondanzig

Cosmic dust is a type of dust composed of particles in space which are a few molecules to 0.1 mm in size. Cosmic dust can be further distinguished by its astronomical location; for example: intergalactic dust, interstellar dust, interplanetary dust (such as in the zodiacal cloud) and circumplanetary dust (such as in a planetary ring).

B

B. Self Reliant

Hiking to & working at guerilla plots is MUCH easier without a big ass cast on your right arm!

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
So I don't wanna make a whole tread about this, cuz I'm tired of responding to ppl about my mad fuck ups lol.. but I will say

I made it two weeks out of jail picked up a dui, disturbing the peace, pos. Of marijuana, resisting arrest and failure to comply with apeace officer.. and for the record you shouldn't be allowed to call yorself a peace officer when you push someone on their face and stand both feet on their back.. been three weeks and I'm still convinced I have broken ribs.

Anyways yeah that's my little bit of info for the day, lol 2 weeks on probation and already 3 revocations.. like my title says can't stop won't stop. Shoulda just gave me the prison from the get go. Fuck!
That is all.

I

In~Plain~Site

superbad3.gif

El Toker

It's important to clean the fans in your computer (cpu, video card) at least once a year, particularly if you smoke around it.

L

LolaGal

lol. I am glad u are happy Trichy! ;)

that makes me happy.

I am glad it is going to rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.