What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lysol

Why does this popcorn say step1: put in microwave THIS SIDE DOWN and then below that it says THIS SIDE UP on the same side :lurk:

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I want to start germing my hells angel.. now thats one powerful sativa!!!

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
i wish i was the robbers, robbing Macaulay Culkin so i could burn that ass hole in the face with an iron and tar and feather that worthless shell of a so called human :D
home-alone1243399120.png

Those keys snap right back on FYI ( usually ). But yeah glad to see the button still works since you typed it in your post :laughing:

Yeah man, i have that little rubbery round bit to press...

I have tried fixing it, but with Sony Vaio laptops its like two tiny little pieces of plastic...lost one.. will eventually do something about this..

M

MrsEvlme2

Ka0---that puppy is adorable. I want a pet, but we have carpeting. The 2 kids spilling ish all the time is enough. I don't need pee and poop all over the carpet. Then the whole house smells, even after you clean it. And there's always that smell of wet dog on the carpet. I know how to tile but to do the whole house solo would be insane. When I get my tax check next year I will have enough $ to tile the entire house.

M

MrsEvlme2

Life's a game and it's not fair.
I break the rules so I don't care.

M

Marywanna

So,do puppies taste good? My ebil twin wants to know................

X

xinsanewickedx

puppies do NOT taste like chicken, but I have heard they do...

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Puppies are more like veal.... however, dogs being what they are and 'you are what you eat' being the case... when they grow up they just taste like shit.

-s

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
Nancy Grace needs to get off the air.

And yeah, I've been told dog tastes like sweet beef. Dankalicious.

H

h^2 O

im drunk - just thought I'd warn everyone. Don't worry - I just got some tasty nugz for the week and if you follow my posts through the course of the evening they'll get more laid back until the inevitable pass out. Cheers!
(tequila)

H

h^2 O

absolut good Zeppelin reference!

Were you looking for the 4-word thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts