What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

buzzmobile

Veteran
But then there's that one that veers right . . .
By Golly, you're right. I loved your movie.
1693052875727.jpeg

buzzmobile

Veteran
Listening to that song did not repeat did not make my life any fuller or more meaningful. :confused:

Obviously, I just need to smoke some more.
I am so sorry that happened to you. I wanted that to reflect the comfort you provided by pointing out the right hand turn path. I mean, Hayley Mills singing the Pollyanna song is uplifting and ear stopping.

I promise you the next song I link will turn that sad frown upside down. It's the BEST Original HQ too.
Turn this up to 11 and enjoy the love.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I never understood Barney. Thankfully, my kids were a little earlier and they were satisfied with Cabbage Patch Dolls and Ninja Turtles and dear old Mr. Rogers.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Hey @buzzmobile

Remember when I joked about it moving right? Hunker down!

View attachment 18882865
The M @ 1 AM Wed is a symbol I figured would show up. I have storm shutters that are on standby until tomorrow morning. Today is a run to the grocery store then I'll start stowing things like wind chimes, yard art, loose items etc.

Generator is ready in case. It is either going to be a close call or an Oh shit. Either way it will be a mess to clean up outside.

Hunker down!
:unsure:

Thanks, @tobedetermined , I think it's going to be breezy for a spell. Tampa is on the bad side of this one and Jacksonville is going to get very wet.

Green Squall

I think the deers in my yard are drunk. They've been gorging themselves with crab apples, including the fermented ones on the ground. Now they just chillin on the grass, basking in the sun.