What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I smoke wax now. I don't dab it, I smoke it.
magnum PI is on Charge!
I put a small amount of crushed flower in my bowl and put wax on top. I light it and the wax melts into the buds and I smoke on it until the bowl is cashed. 5-10 hits. Gets me high for like 2 hours. Gets me the highest I've ever been. It's not bad on the wallet...$24 a half gram, I use 1/4 gram a day. Was spending $800/month on ice hash.
Sira Naturals said it was bubble hash but whatever, ice hash. $56 a gram. 1/2 gram a day. Cost too much.
So I'm trying to use just wax now. Sira's Haze Extracts...Sour Dubb and Dosido #22. Got 2 of each this morning. Also grabbed an 1/8th of "big maracle"? for a dollar. Cost me $85 altogether. Anyone try big miracle?
Well still high, Magnum PI still on. Paul McCartney at Fenway June 6-7...trying to make it a family thing with Mom. The Beatles! I mean...A Beatle! Woot. Spring here, warm up coming to Boston.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
I smoke wax now. I don't dab it, I smoke it.
magnum PI is on Charge!
I put a small amount of crushed flower in my bowl and put wax on top. I light it and the wax melts into the buds and I smoke on it until the bowl is cashed. 5-10 hits. Gets me high for like 2 hours. Gets me the highest I've ever been. It's not bad on the wallet...$24 a half gram, I use 1/4 gram a day. Was spending $800/month on ice hash.
Sira Naturals said it was bubble hash but whatever, ice hash. $56 a gram. 1/2 gram a day. Cost too much.
So I'm trying to use just wax now. Sira's Haze Extracts...Sour Dubb and Dosido #22. Got 2 of each this morning. Also grabbed an 1/8th of "big maracle"? for a dollar. Cost me $85 altogether. Anyone try big miracle?
Well still high, Magnum PI still on. Paul McCartney at Fenway June 6-7...trying to make it a family thing with Mom. The Beatles! I mean...A Beatle! Woot. Spring here, warm up coming to Boston.

next time you visit dacks hit me up will bring you terpd out gift package globs of melt and we burn

moose eater

Despite anxiety levels lately, I took the leap and re-sampled the Haze #13 a local egg producer and farmer had gifted to me earlier this last Summer, when we'd given him some of the balsam poplar/'aspen' we'd been clearing on the lower end of the property.

3-4 more inches of snow on the ground today, after the graders finally made it into the hood today. Supposed to get plowed every 4 inches of snow, +/-, but we've literally had a cumulative (nearly or close to, possibly more than) 20 inches before we saw the local maintenance crew out this way. Must be the lessening of the spending power of the dollar or something.

Headed out to blow the more recent 4" from the driveway and parking areas. Fellow bringing a (really nice) newer Kubota diesel skid steer here this week, later, to take care of the accumulated and varying thickness of hardpack.

Youngest son doesn't want he or I to file the caribou permits he has in his name, saying he maty change his mind and decide he wants to go after all. The natural self-absorption of adolescence; IT'S ALL ABOUT ME & WHAT I WANT!!" (in my best classic Frankenstein voice from the original movies; 'We've created a monster!").

Moving ahead with plans for a solo ice fishing trip into either the Wrangell-St. Elias Range or over to the Yukon Territory, likely the former, just to avoid the potential hassles at the Canada Border. In reading the updates to the criteria for crossing for non-essential travel, the literature focuses heavily on granting ultimate authority re. whether a traveler comes through or not, on the perceptions and desires of the official standing outside the window of the truck at that very moment. That's not much of a guarantee to hinge driving a pick-up truck and trailer with gear close to 325 miles to the Border, knowing that the guy or woman in the blue suit simply has to say, "I don't like him." and I'd get to turn around and contribute more pointless money to the petroleum industry, and they're NOT my favorite people. Though we went in without a hitch this last August.

Out to move -more- fucking snow!!

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Out to move -more- fucking snow!!

I hear you. I have moved more snow this year then the last several years combined.

A patch of sun hit the couch in our family room yesterday morning, so I quickly lay down, closed my eyes and fantasized about a beach with a rum and coke and palm fronds waving in the soft breeze.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I hear you. I have moved more snow this year then the last several years combined.

A patch of sun hit the couch in our family room yesterday morning, so I quickly lay down, closed my eyes and fantasized about a beach with a rum and coke and palm fronds waving in the soft breeze.

You'll have to sweep the beach access ramp first. Then as long as you bring your own palm fronds and rum there will be a Coke machine at the pavilion down the road. Hang in there. Spring is on the way. Damned robins are headed your way.
Click image for larger version  Name:	snow beaach.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	36.4 KB ID:	18086504

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
That looks nice, Buzz. But I had FL as a territory for more than a dozen years. And I survived hurricane bands, tornadoes, rainouts, endless hours on interstates and turnpikes, gator spotting on the Alley at 75 mph, multiple hustlers in those grubby industrial units around MIA - not forgetting the obvious hustlers in Lauderdale, Boca, Palm Beach . . . yeah, I survived those too . . . so it really holds no appeal anymore.

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Not all beer and skittles here either.
I have to sweep the Frangipani flowers off the driveway.:D

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
This is more of what I had in mind . . .

cayo-beach.jpg

20.781307762165223, -75.53110959643612

Although it is probably spoiled now.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Hang in there. Spring is on the way. Damned robins are headed your way.

robins never left here, had them in east Tennessee all winter long. twice, it DID get so cold that the ground froze. they just ate berries from the dogwoods & such until it thawed out. damn flies & butterflies seen every day outside on patio. some winter, not enough snow on the whole yard the entire winter to make a snowball with...

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Robins are Native to the UK to. They don't migrate. They are often featured in the winter scenes of christmas cards. The snow doesn't bother them.

They are very territorial. If you put a plastic one in your garden, they will peck it to pieces. I don't think they dare go

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Robins are Native to the UK to. They don't migrate. They are often featured in the winter scenes of christmas cards. The snow doesn't bother them.

They are very territorial. If you put a plastic one in your garden, they will peck it to pieces. I don't think they dare go

pretty birds, but different from ours. cool looking critters. extreme cold can freeze the ground & prevent them access to earthworms in northern tier of country. here in TN, it is unusual for the ground to freeze so long that they HAVE to fly south. kind of like most of our waterfowl, they only go as far south as they have to in order to feed...