What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Green Squall

PlasticClearcutAsiansmallclawedotter-size_restricted.gif

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I've had it with sub-par marijuana! Sick of middies and beasters. Just dumped $160 on a half ounce and it's all beasters basically. Big buds with no trichomes and no smell, maybe hay if anything at all. Sick of it. Going to the dispensary this morning to get something that actually gets me high. My dealer probably doesn't do much business. Fark man. The new dispensary has ounces for $325 plus tax. I've been paying $280 an ounce for beasters, man. Well off to greener pastures!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Wow the dispensary is amazing! It's called Apothca. Are any of you familiar with them? Got a quarter of Mac1. Really happy. I guess an ounce comes out to $390. But it's better than $280 and mostly beasters. So I'm all set until the end of the month

Green Squall

Never heard of that dispensary, but the menu looks pretty good. Concerning beasters, which I believe is M-39 commercially grown up in Canada, I didn't even know that stuff was still floating around. Haven't seen any since maybe before 2010.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
sometimes I kinda wish I'd been neutered when I was 12, well over 50 years ago...

I'm thinking it sure might have made life a whole lot easier in so many ways...

Sunshineinabag

Never heard of that dispensary, but the menu looks pretty good. Concerning beasters, which I believe is M-39 commercially grown up in Canada, I didn't even know that stuff was still floating around. Haven't seen any since maybe before 2010.

Anything to make money.....nice to know the true lineage

Green Squall

Hanging up my fishing rod for the season. Its gonna be a long, dark winter. I need to move my ass to Florida. Squall has had enough of the frozen North.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Hanging up my fishing rod for the season. Its gonna be a long, dark winter. I need to move my ass to Florida. Squall has had enough of the frozen North.

shoot, i do most of my fishing in colder weather. walleye, crappie, stripers, sauger, they ALL bite better during colder weather. common to swish rod in water to unfreeze the guides...

Green Squall

shoot, i do most of my fishing in colder weather. walleye, crappie, stripers, sauger, they ALL bite better during colder weather. common to swish rod in water to unfreeze the guides...

Stripers and blues head south once the ocean temperature starts to drop and there aren't any lakes around here unfortunately.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Like I said on the last page of this thread, I'm done with my dealer. She sucks. I got a quarter of green crack and 1 of master kush and I'm pretty sure it's just cbd bud. Paid $160. And it doesn't even get me high. This has been happening for years now. When I get bud from the dispensary it's a whole different story...the buds are white with trichomes and I get really high. Going to the dispensary tomorrow morning. Only 16 hours until I make my purchase! Opens at 10am. Really excited. And I use way less pot when I get good bud from the dispensary. Yay! If I wanted cbd hemp buds I'd just go to the corner store and get an 1/8th of Lifter for $13. Instead of paying $50 for the same thing and trying desperately to get high. Will report back tomorrow!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
That is pretty messed up. Better stick to the dispo.

I wouldn't mind getting some different varieties of good "hemp" to explore and experiment.

Latest posts

Latest posts