What's new

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Ph-patrol

Veteran
sometimes, when its late at night and dark and no one is walking around...like now, I like to sit on my porch naked and smoke a bowl and watch the traffic go by.

About ten years ago I was not getting on with the wife.She was not working hard and I was stressed with all my work.
She claimed its what I wanted and loved......Angrily I shed all my clothes and said they were my Slave clothes and went into the hammock and smoked a bowl.....True Liberation
We had a great weekend together
It's the fucking best emotional reboot ever.
We call it Naked Man:biggrin:

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
So I saw the eye doc yesterday. I have to have cataract surgery on both eyes to replace my lenses.

Here is the list I gave him in order of preference:

1. Laser vision
2. X-Ray vision
3. Night vision
4. Telescopic
5. Microscopic
6. Psychedelic

I guess they don't offer those options. What a gyp! View Image

I got my right eye done on Monday. Holy shit. Holy shit.

Tuesday it was still blurry, Wednesday it was remarkably clearer, but still not all the way there. Today . . . holy shit. I can see again! If this was a revival, I'd be hollering hallelujah.:woohoo:

But it's not just that the world suddenly is back in focus, it's the colors. I knew everything had been looking washed out and faded, but wow. It's like I took some acid. The colors are so vivid.

I get my left eye done on the 25th, and I cannot wait. The operation was a snap. Took less than a half hour and even though I wasn't all the way under, what they gave me got me stoned hard enough that I don't remember a thing. Heh, they also give you a local and the tingling in my forehead when the feeling started coming back was really bizarre I have to have eye drops several times a day (3 different ones) and that's kind of a hassle, but the payoff is huge.

Anyone on the fence about having cataract surgery, I highly recommend it. It has improved my life tremendously already and I'm only half way there.

Meraxes

Veteran
Yeah I have to wait for my contact lenses to get a good suction cup like stick before I open my eyes underwater. I don't like to wear a mask and we love snorkeling...I snorkle...:biggrin:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Serious shit going on around the world....

Just phuquing blows me brain!

Best wishes to France and Turkey.

minds_I

The news people are so irritating and stupid, spouting their lines unthinkingly, sinking into banality. They are truly puppets, and not our puppets. I think it's too painful of a reminder for me of just how bought and paid for most of us are. I haven't watched the news in probably a year.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
We used to have a union type of things between goverment and people...people make grievances and we get charged tax to make said so grievances come to fruition.

Now they get rid of unions and no one has any type of that management and said grievances and raise taxes for the hell of it.

To pay for the pension? Thats not for the people's grievances.

Thats a Clusterfuck.

They got rid of unions and grievances and having a fart for a wanna-be running president in the usa because fbi won't charge her.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
"Nahhh,Turkey is going broke..So they Fired Judges,Army..at least 8000 people no longer on payroll and oil has been cut off from them,...Fake Coup,...So Turkey is going Cheap by Sharia law and going back to Eating Corn and Flour.Cheap is the word here.
That's right,I called John from Camp David.He was nicknamed "Turkey" as a kid by the Teacher.Teacher never called me a name,That's CheckMate...Anyway....Turkey Fired Alot of Pee-Pull"

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Just to be clear, and in scientific terms it is natural fact that the angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the heat of the meat.

Precisely.

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran
and totally off the wall...

Scott Baio to speak at RNC...visions of Check Point Chachi at the wall fill the landscape of my frying brain

Latest posts

Latest posts