What's new

Toronto GMM - May 1, 2010 Queen's Park

Yeppers.. The forecast is looking much better today.. Long range is always iffy.. Looks like a great day:

SaturdayCloudy with sunny periods. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing late in the day. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 27.

Pinkladyeater

Train leaves Montreal at 630. I'll be there just in time. Thank the lord for tinctures.

Did you make the tincture your self or did you get it from another source? I've never had the experience that a good tincture can provide. I'd love to try it some time. I've eaten several good baked goods and they were so far all very enjoyable experiences.:thinking:

Ottawa and Montreal lag far behind Toronto in regards to cannabis activism (e.g. vapor lounges) large GMM rally.

It's pathetic but given the nature of the largest employer here, quite understandable. This is pencil neck town after all :D :D

Kacey420

Did you make the tincture your self or did you get it from another source? I've never had the experience that a good tincture can provide. I'd love to try it some time. I've eaten several good baked goods and they were so far all very enjoyable experiences.:thinking:

I got this tincture at the local compassion club. You can order it from TLJ if you know what it is. With about 40 drops, you get a real strong buzz..it makes me feel like im wearing a crown on my head. Last a while but gives me the munchies like never before. It's fairly easy to make. Let me know if you need help finding or making it.

Ottawa and Montreal lag far behind Toronto in regards to cannabis activism (e.g. vapor lounges) large GMM rally.

It's pathetic but given the nature of the largest employer here, quite understandable. This is pencil neck town after all :D :D

Montreal is really lagging. Especially from the way it was in the early 2000s with the Cafe marijane, Bloc pot, and all the bars that allowed cannabis smoke. However, there is very easy access to medical marijuana now. There is also a block on Parc where the Montreal seed bank is that will soon also have another culture420 compassion club (all you need is a signed affadavit stating you suffer from chronic pain). Talk about smoke friendly cafes is brewing as well. The Montreal GMM is May 8th. You should join us.
http://www.montrealmarijuana.com/

I'm on the train now...having breakfast, surfing the web. What a great start to a great day. What a beautiful country. I'm going to Toronto for an "Amsterdam weekend". I plan on visiting the Vapor lounge, Hot Box cafe and smoking myself retarded at the TFF.

Kacey420

It was an absolute success. The weather turned out great and they were easily over 30 000people. Cops were very cool. The only time I saw them On the festival grounds was when they were helping people that were sick. What was weird was the 5 or so people I saw collapse. Freaked me out.

The 420 cloud was insane and I got iPhone footage. I'll post it soon. This event was a true expression of freedom. The best event of it's kind. Toronto has really proven itself this time.