What's new

tornado

G

Let's get to what really concerns most of us...how's the clones? You didn't hurt any of them, did you? If you hurt any of them, you would wish a tornado hit you after I get done with you! hahahahaha<---to show I'm not serious. But I am. lol

G

fool ur funy az sh*t

fool ur funy az sh*t

good to here that all is ok, :rasta:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
hope all is well be safe and stay high,...And God bless.. peace..

sack

pakm4n

lol i dont know what i would do i would try to drive away from the tornado or something stupid like that haha

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
tngreen and Nite tiger, you guys ok?

36 hrs later and dayum those tornados tore it tn up. we got SO lucky. it jumped us...n/j. came back down in macon tn. i grew up in macon ga....

cant dr away from these bad boys. I 4O had 6O plus semis alone flipped on their sides. it was bad.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
It was a rough night. The whirling dervishes came dancing all around me. One past by 5 miles to the north, another 4 miles to the south. Close...but no cigar..... :bow:

The local TV stations did an excellent job...even though a lot of people got hit...they can't say they wasn't warned. I watch two different radar wind shear indicators (possible tornado) come straight toward me, and veer off at the last moment and hit people nearby.

I was in an interior room....making out my will.

Latest posts

Latest posts