What's new

Topsy Turvy Indoor Grow! You Know You Wanted to See It!

hmm ill have to look into the cat chow bags, i woulda never thought of that.
gives me some ideas for a possible DIY topsy turvy.

i dont know why i never thought of a pulley system.
for security issues id probly install the pulley system 10 feet from the ground incase an unwanted guest walked by and saw the rope hanging.better safe then sorry.:2cents:

I have to go outta town in a few hours hopefully when i come back this thread will be packed.But thanks alot lola for the great advice!
:respect::bow::respect::bow::respect:

M

mrred

someone should remove their hoods, and do plants on the grounds and from the ceiling, new style of vertical growing

saint

My uncle had one of these with heirloom tomatos in it. It didn't do so well for him. But, from what I can tell by Mosca's pics. It could very well be suited better for herb. N1 guys :yes:

::Edit::

Overmind, I do believe it's soil

Last edited:

Hank Hemp

Veteran
First for Me

First for Me

I've never protest about gals having their feet in the air but I'm "hanging around" to see how this turns out. :joint:

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
Hey Lola

Yes u are right I have allways wanted to see this .... I have had a pair of them for years and never used them .... Right on girl keep it up

L

LolaGal

Well I hung that Topsy Turvy up and those buds got so big that they ripped the ceiling out and the whole house fell down! :)

j/k. Nothing much going on, just getting a little bigger. No buds yet. lol.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
:biglaugh:

I didn't scroll down and my eyes got all big after the first few words! When I saw the Topsy Turvy commercial I knew I was thinking like every stoner was thinking...

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
sounds like this might work nicely with some auto strains seeing as most stay relatively small. Using the top and bottom idea previously mentioned could make for a interesting grow room.

Hella THC

Well I hung that Topsy Turvy up and those buds got so big that they ripped the ceiling out and the whole house fell down! :)

j/k. Nothing much going on, just getting a little bigger. No buds yet. lol.

LIES!!!! :fsu: :yoinks: Haha, good to hear they are still going well :D Don't be afraid to post some vegging pics... we like to look at leafs too :D

T

theratings

I ran these some time ago. Here are some finished pics. No issues with hermies. I ran my Sweet Tooth#3 x Warlock and Love Potion#2 in the Topsy Turvys! Nice phat buds!!

Very easy to use and it was fun to watch them grow.

Mosca

Wow... :abduct:

L

LolaGal

Tragedy struck when the Topsy Turvy topsy turvied, right out of the ceiling.

I am nursing the clone back to health, and guess I will just hafta start over.

I got a bigger hook to screw into the ceiling joist this time, don't use the one they give you in the box.

Will update as soon as I get it back together.

N

noone4u

Tragedy struck when the Topsy Turvy topsy turvied, right out of the ceiling.

I am nursing the clone back to health, and guess I will just hafta start over.

I got a bigger hook to screw into the ceiling joist this time, don't use the one they give you in the box.

Will update as soon as I get it back together.

Dang :yeahthats