What's new

Topping before flower in high-humidity zone?

Finepointcanon

Veteran
Hi guys, I need to flower some plants out as they just erupted once the rainy season hit and I don't have the space to keep such big plants under lights. Gonna cut clones and bloom the big ones. This is N Thailand btw, so the humidity won't reduce for at least 3 months. I have a greenhouse for my cacti so they can be covered overhead from the rain and a fan but that's about all I can do for them aside from make sure they have enough food to be strong.

Back to my original question, should I top all of them at all tops about a week before flower to reduce budsite density or does that not make such a difference? They all have a lot of tops already. They're all sativa or hybrids which lean sativa. Apologies for the janky pic of the janky setup.

Thanks!
441477844_1013267200529880_7882102852066895447_n.jpg

exoticrobotic

should I top all of them at all tops about a week before flower to reduce budsite density or does that not make such a difference?

Lovely lush healthy looking plants.

Maybe with high humidity, topping isn't the best way to grow them in Thailand.

I'm not sure i've seen pictures of topped plants so much outside, it's more of an inside thing for limited/limiting height.

Wouldn't you get more bushy growth and increased bud closeness and chance of mould after topping?

Latest posts

Latest posts