What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Topcolas 24k garden

topcolas

1" Flex pvc ---> sch.40 1" pvc ---> 90 degree slip x thread---> 1 inch valve (threaded)---> 1 inch to 1/2 reducer (threaded)---> netafim 1/2 or 17mm fitting.

topcolas

Here are some humidity controller i use. you can get them both for $40 on amazon.

INK-BIRD HUMIDITY CONTROLLER.

picture.php

WILLHI HUMIDITY CONTROLLER.

picture.php

I use these controllers for either humidifier or dehumidifier. they are cheap and work excellent. budgets growers must have!! :laughing:

I personally like the willhi better because it has detachable probe/senor. Inkbird has two outlets but if you break the sensor/probe, you gotta buy whole new controller. i dropped them both multiple times and they still work good.

topcolas

Wedding Cake. 4 days after transplant

picture.php

Im sorry my camera on phone sucks... :cry: If you look closely, you can see the stems are starting to turn nice and green.

topcolas

Normally i don't like to foliar spray other than compost teas, but i got bunch of free samples on hb-101 so i decided to give it a shot. 4 drops in 4 gallons. sprayed the plants thoroughly in the dark and let it dry out for couple hours and plants look very happy. free samples are going to last me forever. :)

Race fuel OG
picture.php

Wedding Cake
picture.php

topcolas

I think when i dip the clones in plant therapy in 5 gallon bucket, i must have hit some of the clones on the inside wall of the bucket where the oil residue must have gone on the top of the plant and didnt get off on the freshwater rinse.. :(

topcolas

Plants are feeling happy after their very first feed. They are now under 8 lights at 600 watt. Temp is at 75, rh is hovers around 60.

They get fed Megacrop, compost tea and some molasses only.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

topcolas

For my compost tea I use og biowar foliar and roots pack, worm casting, molasses and insect frass. Brew for 24 to 36 hours in 5 gallon buckets. *Sometimes I add little bit of neem cake meal and/or alfalfa meal to the mix if I see any gnats.

I dip the entire plant in the 5 gallon compost tea bucket for maximum coverage. I do this in the dark..

Then I add the compost tea to my feed at the very end. I pH my solution before adding compost tea to avoid pH down killing the beneficial bacterias and fungi. Usually adding 10 to 1 ratio compost tea raises the pH around . 1 or . 2 for me. YMMV.

picture.php

topcolas

Alien OG
attachment.php

attachment.php

Mendo Breath
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Alien OG.jpg
    Alien OG.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 22