What's new

TOP TEN OF FUNNY HISTORY ABOUT STRAIN

S

sourpuss

No just annoyed at pointless jabs thrown. And yes im a fox tv mcdonald fed kush kid. If thats what you call us.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
another tale of daring adventure...
Mr. Marc Montoya will be the Chief Grower for the U.S. growing operation. He is a Certified Honors Graduate from Oaksterdam University of California's Advanced Course Curriculum in Horticulture and Canabusiness in 2010. He has over 10 years of extensive Indoor/Outdoor greenhouse experience in growing Marijuana with high success rate in propagation management, advanced techniques practitioner in all aspects of Plant Husbandry, and extensive knowledge of IPM solutions. He is also accredited with 3rd Place Hybrid Category (Platinum OG) 2012 High Times Cannabis Cup, Los Angeles.
http://www.manufacturing.net/news/2...s-a-medical-marijuana-growing-operation-in-us

harry74

Veteran
¿Any idea if Robert Trujillo is involved too?

I heard that besides his guitar skills, he has a master in seed germination.

One Love 731

Veteran
Then their is the U dubb or UW. With a story similar to that of the G13. UW is a marijuana strain that comes with its own superhero origin story. The popular rumor in the Pacific Northwest is that a clone plant was stolen from a University of Washington medical research lab in the early nineties—in some versions by a rogue graduate student. 1:ying:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great thread idea.... fun read... so many stories.... love em but know most r made up marketing...
gorilla glue J/W great story right there....

Outside of everything else...let's not get this one caught up and confused in such non-sense.

JW has been clear...was always clear...on EXACTLY what made the GG#4 and how it came to be...

Chocolate Diesel cut hermied and pollinated the Chem Sis. Some beans from that were grown out by him for fun and because they were there - and one of those females hermied and pollinated the Sour Dubb cut. Those beans were picked out of some buds by Marrdog and he sprouted them in good fun after having enjoyed the buds they were found in. He found the GG#4 and said it was special. JW tried it - loved it - passed it first to probably Phillthy and UncleFishSticks - who grew it out and confirmed it was some bomb herb. Two years later - the cut wins some cups - it's in tons of grow rooms - and every one is buying leather couches and nice bicycles and shiny cell phones because of it....

No mystery involved...no misdirection...no confusion. Don't include the GG#4 in the list of mystery origins - convulted histories - or whatever else you want to call it.

It is what it is...what it has always been. Good herb that yields it's ass off. Take it for what it is.

dank.Frank

harry74

Veteran
Well said Franky:headbange

How many threads there are about GG#4....I mean, no one can say I thought GG#4 was this or was that, I didn´t know.

There is more info about this cutting than what many seedbanks
give you in their whole catalogue! and many times is just hype and lies with some good looking pics......

Then you can like or not the clone, as every one has his own tastes but I think the cutting is really well documented so you can make an idea about what you will find.

Just my 2 pennis:tiphat:

harry74

Veteran
High Times = High Lies

High Times = High Lies

The Official High Times Field Guide To Marijuana Strains.

Page 13:

"(...)
Using original landrace seeds, bud-breeding pioneers such as Nevil SCHOENBOTTOM from The Seed Bank/ Super Sativa Seed Club ( SSSC), Sam Skunkman and Eddie from Sacred Seeds/Cultivator´s Choice and Ben Dronkers from Sensi Seed Bank created the first modern cannabys hybrids available to the general public. "

¿Isn´t it pathetic?

From my heart, for Steven Hager

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfrngGUr_j8

:tiphat:Canna-putos

harry74

Veteran
territorio_02_02.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR6_L993EcE

You´ll never forget the Warriors.......

Dark Lord

where is chemdawg da dawg!? tell him that the big boss wants to talk with him and I aint no talkin 'bout Jesus!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hy-pro have this to say on amnesia, apparently coffeeshops have been winning prizes with their amnesia since 1996.
Not tried to grow it myself tho

For years we read stories and hear about a super potent haze thats called Amnesia. Sweet and spicy taste with excellent growth and flowering characteristics, mega profits and unsurpassed psychedelic effects. These stories are actually about the Amnesia from Hy-*Pro seeds. All those other Amnesia are…

Well lets say, other types of cannabis that can not help it that they just have to pretend to be an original Amnesia.

It began 25 years ago when Hy*-Pro seeds selected a very special haze dominant hybrid. With thick long colas and also a relative fast flowering. Access to this kind of genetic material is crucial. The female variety, also stems from the original gene pool. SuperStrainS works with this gene pool only…

The genetics of the past are just more potent and stronger. 25 years ago Amnesia was born, out of Afghan and Nevil’s Haze. It took more than two years to find the Regular Amnesia strain… They selected on characteristic aroma and taste qualities and mildew resistance and fast growth and flowering.

And there she was, with a sweet, spicy with a delicious Haze flavor. Everything went well and it was named, ”Amnesia”. She is one of the most talked about and popular cannabis strains among the world’s growers and stoners. In the Netherlands every town has a coffeeshop with Amnesia on the menu. Unfortunately only a select group is offering the real deal, the real Amnesia.

There is only one regular Amnesia. But a lot of web based seed companies have some vague Amnesia fem in its assortment. You’ll find plenty stores online that sell Amnesia which has nothing to do with the genes of the original Amnesia. Each grower desires to grow a real Amnesia. Its growth and flowering quality is known from Madrid to Texas.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Hi Elmer, there has been a lot of Thai in the islands since the late 60s when the BOEL crew were there, and maybe the myth of the Thai in NL#5 could have referred to a Hawaiianized Thai i.e. Thai x Afghani. I mean that Hawaiian must have been a relatively recent import since according to the literature there was hardly any ganja in the islands before the 60s.

G`day Bushy

Just thinkin there aren`t many surf breaks in Thailand .
Indo ,Oz and Sth Africa are on the surfers trail .

And you know what ?
Our old sparring partner Hempy was onto sumpin as well when he said weed was exported from Oz . The Calabrians had huge farms in the 70s before the Donny Mc Kay incident ...

for sharin

EB .