What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

armedoldhippy

Veteran
saw a quote today (can't remember speaker :dunno: ) that said "if facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." :bow::good:

Gry

Veteran

Plus: Our reporting shows how one previously obscure web site is driving the national surge in book bans. It's the week in extremism, from USA TODAY.​

Russia paid MEPs to spread propaganda — Belgian PM​

Study found hate speech in tweets. So Musk tried to punish the researchers, judge says​

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran
saw a quote today (can't remember speaker :dunno: ) that said "if facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." :bow::good:
I first heard it mentioned in 1969. I attempted to find a source for it, and was of an impression,
that is was Sinclair Lewis.
With the passage of time, I came to understand that I was mistaken in attributing it to Sinclair Lewis.
I sure enjoyed George Carlin's take on the subject:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran

That sounds about right to me. Joe Biden is a practicing catholic isn't he? The whore of babylon naturally has a burning bush. Which tends to burn a hole in ones pocket. The kings of the earth will ride that whore until they're drunk on the floor. That's how you set economies on fire before flushing them down a Joseph Bidet. You give them enough rope, they tend to play hangman. It's an all you can eat buffet. Eat until your hearts are content. Truly, truly the last supper is all consuming. You wont regret, taking a ride on the Joseph Bidet. The whitehouse is certainly wrapped in that flag huh! The truth hurts, but you will wear it anyway, we're all stuck wearing it. It seems many nations are suffering at the same hand.
2023-06-10T215359Z_392627298_RC2IG1A69EWO_RTRMADP_3_USA-BIDEN-PRIDE-1024x683.jpg
download (3).jpg
lgbtq-whitehouse-01-gty-iwb-220601_1654111150573_hpMain.jpg

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Joe Biden is a practicing catholic isn't he?
irrelevent. ever seen a picture of Biden wrapped in a flag like The Chump has posed for? or read about Biden having a park cleared of law-abiding citizens by using teargas so he could pose in a church door holding a Bible upside down for a photo-op ?THAT was The Chump as well, by the way. :D

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
irrelevent. ever seen a picture of Biden wrapped in a flag like The Chump has posed for? or read about Biden having a park cleared of law-abiding citizens by using teargas so he could pose in a church door holding a Bible upside down for a photo-op ?THAT was The Chump as well, by the way. :D
Just cause you say so, doesn't make it so friend. I'd be a liar if I didn't say, I can feel the hate radiate! I'm not loyal to a colour or flag. I don't even care about a politcal party honestly, democrats and republicans alike. I don't follow ideological world views especially when they're so far from truth. You have to lie to yourself, to convince yourself you aint part of that fascist movement, but its clear where your loyalty resides. To each their own. I never said a word about Trump, your mind's in the Dump, so you naturally go there dont you?

Ad Hominem attacks on a man not here to even defend himself, why me speaking a simple truth on Joe Biden results in you going on a Trump rant? That's some type of hate you live with partner. You are sovereign but as a fellow stoner, friendly advice, it's destructive. You may think I'm posting to attack someone but no, I'm posting it because its relevant to the quoted post.

The whore of babylon, naturally has a burning bush. Joseph Bidet has burned trillions of dollars.
2024-03-30 15_56_22-.jpg

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran
Your selection of images along with the fundamentalist language indicate an issue with gays.
Gays all but run DC, they have an old boy's network that goes far back in time and history.
Referring to the United States as the Whore of Babylon will not result in extra cookies from me.
I have affection and respect for this country and would see conditions here improved.

buzzmobile

Veteran

Question:​

Do non-Catholic Christians' souls go to heaven?

Answer:​

Those who were not in full communion with the Catholic Church in this world, if they died in God’s grace, surely go to heaven after the purifications of purgatory. They may experience less help from the living while they are being purified, because they may have belonged to communities that do not pray for the departed; but as to their destiny, they are the same as those who were Catholics in this world. In fact, no one is a “non-Catholic” in the world to come, because everyone recognizes the truth of the Catholic Faith.
A man arrived at the gates of Heaven.

St. Peter asked, “Religion?”

The man said, “Methodist.”

St. Peter looked down his list and said,” Go to Room 24, but be very quiet as you pass Room 8.”

Another man arrived at the gates of Heaven.

“Religion?”

“Catholic.”

“Go to Room 18, but be very quiet as you pass Room 8.”

A third man arrived at the gates.

“Religion?”

“Jewish.”

“Go to Room 11 but be very quiet as you pass Room 8.”

The man said, “I can understand there being different rooms for different religions, but why must I be quiet when I pass Room 8?”

St. Peter told him, “Well, the Baptists are in Room 8, and they think they’re the only ones here.”

Happy Easter