What's new

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

dramamine

yeah, i sorta expected that kind of a response from you. nothing kills a conversation quicker than asking for evidence of a bullshit claim.
Not sure why you feel that way about me, but maybe just explain why what I said is bullshit. Either you or the person I was actually talking to.

dramamine

Check out how we reinforced Chiang Kai-shek and the Nationalists with their attempt at power. Then move to the Truman Doctrine, whereby we were to stamp out communism around the world. That's the plan I'm talking about. Or I was trying to anyway. You two don't usually have a straightforward dicussion with people you disagree with. Mostly personal attacks and insinuations. Pretty boring and pointless.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Fighting Communism is the US plan for global domination to which you were referring.

Thank you for stooping down to my level of discussion.

That wasn't difficult to drag out at all.

I'm actually quite capable of conversing with people who do the same.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
whereby we were to stamp out communism around the world.
that has pretty much happened. but we outspent it, not defeated it in battle. were you in favor of spreading communism? i'm trying to understand what you didn't like...is it that there is an independent Taiwan? not under China's heel like Hong Kong is now? that has made those people SO happy.

dramamine

that has pretty much happened. but we outspent it, not defeated it in battle. were you in favor of spreading communism? i'm trying to understand what you didn't like...is it that there is an independent Taiwan? not under China's heel like Hong Kong is now? that has made those people SO happy.
Where are you reading me saying what I like or don't like? Go argue with someone about Trump or something.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
He might like Trump and possibly doesn't like you or I as a result.

Maybe it's the lack of discussion that he refuses to alleviate that he doesn't like.
he only wants to discuss HIS "viewpoint" and that only in his chosen context. he's mad because the US backed the Nationalists over Mao. and Truman trying to hold back communism seems to be a sore point because "US domination"...:dunno: dramamine...are you pro-communism or anti-communism? i'm just curious... we KNOW you are anti-US, got that. don't be scared, you are not alone in that regard on here. St. Phatty is right there with you, and a few others as well. he'd rather blame Israel for everything, but that never holds water.

dramamine

he only wants to discuss HIS "viewpoint" and that only in his chosen context. he's mad because the US backed the Nationalists over Mao. and Truman trying to hold back communism seems to be a sore point because "US domination"...:dunno: dramamine...are you pro-communism or anti-communism? i'm just curious... we KNOW you are anti-US, got that. don't be scared, you are not alone in that regard on here. St. Phatty is right there with you, and a few others as well. he'd rather blame Israel for everything, but that never holds water.
I was just pointing out something about US history, since it came up. In keeping with the thread. You didn't end up disagreeing. All this other stuff is in your head. Provocation. I don't care about arguing with you.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Separating Taiwan from China was part of the US post-WW2 plan for world domination.
would you rather that Communism "dominated" ? that was a civil war, why should we not support the side closer to democracy rather than the communists ?
Check out how we reinforced Chiang Kai-shek and the Nationalists with their attempt at power.
i'm glad they tried, myself. looking at the destruction that Mao's "chaos" style of governing did, it's a shame that the Nationalists didn't win. his failed "Leap Forward" from 1958 to 1962 resulted in the deaths of between 45 & 65 million ordinary Chinese that died in the famine, and they'll never tell how many died in political violence & "re-education" camps.

Brother Nature

I'm still waiting for the rest of the plan.

He doesn't know 'the plan', it's a victimatic excuse from weak minded follower type of people who idolize charismatic figures that speak to their egos. Mostly cause they can't come up with original ideas of their own.

It's a mentality that's allows them to place the blame on some sort of system that is against them, as opposed to grounding themselves in reality and taking responsibility for their own life and decisions. The reason they're not doing well isn't their poor choices and ineptitude but that the governmental system (composed of people exactly like them, but smarter) that's forcing this upon them.

It's weak and it's why they come on these types of sites to troll and gain some kind of ego satisfaction. It's sad and shouldn't even be engaged with, but since one of them recently became president, they seem to think it gives them legitimacy and so do a lot on opposite side. This isn't true, these people should not be given a platform, they shouldn't even be engaged with. Put these dumb ass ideas back on the fringe.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
A lot of it is documented in this thread, right?

Don't ask me... I don't claim knowledge regarding a USA plan for global domination, so how would I know what foots the bill or not?

I should point out that every post you make is an opportunity to clarify either way...

PS I should also point out that I asked for the plan and if I had received a timely response I might have been able to discern the bits documented herein.

You have been unhelpful in that regard thus far.