What's new

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

armedoldhippy

Veteran
makes sense. attack of any scale in re nuclear weapons will cut off any radio transmission. gotta let the homing pigeons know where to fly to. they would be an interesting read...if one was Chinese or Russian. :shucks:

Reactions: Gry

armedoldhippy

Veteran
As I read the content, I could not help but think of the Soviet sub officer Vasily Aleksandrovich Arkhipov.
bless a man with common sense, and the willingness to act upon it. too many follow orders. his was a situation no one should find themselves in. "if i don't launch. my country might not come out on top. if i DO launch, it might be the lit match that starts the last fire..." best case scenario - everyone that is trained to "push the button" refuses to do so...

Gry

Veteran
Commissioning Commissions

Sadly, it is difficult to change anything for the better when no one is willing to admit
there was ever a problem to start with.
With our media controlled by the corporate class, one seldom hears of white collar
offenses, but we get a steady drumbeat of bogus crap selling fear and division
from the our corporate masters with a goal of further dividing us.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
like he's not gonna blame "outside agitators" or "voter fraud" and have the military take to the streets. Turkey USED to be a secular nation, with relatively independent military. Erdogan gutted the officers corps in the armed forces and installed loyalists in their places. barring a military mutiny on a massive scale, i don't think he's going anywhere... he is what The Chump wanted to be. "fuck the law, here's how it's going to be..."

• Sad
Reactions: Gry

Gry

Veteran

buzzmobile

Veteran
Dante Fascell was my Congress Representative. I voted for him more than once.

Sorry to see his name associated with NED.

Gry

Veteran
1674760779851.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts