What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you for sharing your awareness with the Joplin/Kristofferson/ agency ties.
Was the content sourced through "Weird Scenes inside the Canyon" by McGowan ?
This was in the article you posted. Did you read it? It also claimed that Pierre Trudeau was one of the mind-controlled subjects. This is utterly ridiculous. Why not say JFK while we are at it? How about Jimmy Carter?

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please point out where you see anything at as being fabricated. The man had his own son rendered and he was left very damaged a result of that. The primary difference between Hempy and myself is that he is chasing windmills, were as I have an interest in a very specific portion of our history. I do understand we may
at times deal with similar subject matter, I would like to think that we handle it somewhat differently.
I make an effort at being circumspect in my claims, and refrain from making claims absent of documentation.
Speaking of which, it would be appropriate to add this to the previous post.

The point of including it is to back the claim the son of Allen Dulles was not so damaged from his service injury - it was the rendering and what took place as a result of it which left him in such a damaged condition.
I will grant you the nature of this material is very bizarre and quite out there, but I do make efforts to see it
is honestly and accurately described. If you see any deficiencies I would be most grateful if you would point
them out to me.

Thank you for sharing your awareness with the Joplin/Kristofferson/ agency ties.
Was the content sourced through "Weird Scenes inside the Canyon" by McGowan ?
Please note that the article I am referencing has not much to do with Dulles outside of the mention of CIA and the programs run. It is more a portrayal of the delusions of machinations seen or fabricated by the author. Some, certainly is true.

Gry

Veteran
Not caring for it, is not the case. It is quite false. I know the program was true and occurred but this person is telling mistruths stated to try selling her book and who knows what else. It is her comments in the comments section which are outlandish. One only need read it to comprehend this.

Glad are able to acknowledge the program did take place.
Sorry that you found the content of Ann Diamond blog distressing.
Not at all sure how I was supposed to be responsible for the comments section resulting from it.
None the less I do understand they were upsetting to you.
You made that more than clear.
Our self tasked drama queen certainly appreciated your perspective.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad are able to acknowledge the program did take place.
Sorry that you found the content of Ann Diamond blog distressing.
Not at all sure how I was supposed to be responsible for the comments section resulting from it.
None the less I do understand they were upsetting to you.
You made that more than clear.
Our self tasked drama queen certainly appreciated your perspective.
You do not seem to be understanding what I said. The whole article is a pile of fabrication, notwithstanding some basis in foundational fact. If you care to read what I wrote, from the onset, you will see this. Her defense of herself in the comments section is secondary but surely defines her as a nutcase.
I also acknowledged the programs from the onset but somehow, seemingly you missed that.

Gry

Veteran
That is one rapid conversion hh, at 10 am you thought it was all make believe yet before
noon, you posted content which confirms the events described and then some.
Thank you most kindly for the contribution.

Gry

Veteran
Ms Gabbard has chosen to leave the democratic party.
In parting she offered that she believes AOC and Bernie are
less than legitimate.
She was plugged into what has been described as an offshoot of the Hindu religion.
I can not say that it is shady or crooked, but I can say, is that "offshoots"
have been compromised, and capitalized upon by intel services.
When I saw content related to her that went with, "We can't tolerate religious bigotry",
I couldn't help but smile.
Would not be at all surprised to see a good deal more of her in the near future.

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran
Ms Gabbard has chosen to leave the democratic party.
In parting she offered that she believes AOC and Bernie are
less than legitimate.
I don't think that I am the only one who always wondered about
ms Gabbard, as well as the outfit which has backed her efforts.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts