What's new

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

Gry

Veteran
Biden has been a corporate drone from the inception.
No one has been more responsible than Sanders for getting a number of dems in that do not soak up corporate money.

Cannavore

Veteran
He has a steady job doing virtually nothing.
Liberals think this is an own lmao when all your doing is revealing your allegiances to the status quo. So funny how so called "liberals" are barely distinguishable from conservatives when they try to attack Bernie lmao.

It's also an untrue DNC smear.

6i4c0g.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
dark money donates to "both sides" because there is only one side. the difference between trump and biden is negligible. the US functions as an oligarchy, not a democratic republic.
are there any huge corporations giving to the Democrats? (yeah, i know. Soros is an evil genius, Gates too) paying to stuff the Supreme Court with rabid dogs like the last three put on there? i starting to have second thoughts about the Supremes being there for life. they should have to be accountable to the citizens just like the POTUS . POTUS picks them, they get 4 years, and we'll tell THEM if they get to stay...show your partisan ass, lose your job!

Reactions: Gry

armedoldhippy

Veteran
are there any huge corporations giving to the Democrats? (yeah, i know. Soros is an evil genius, Gates too) paying to stuff the Supreme Court with rabid dogs like the last three put on there? i starting to have second thoughts about the Supremes being there for life. they should have to be accountable to the citizens just like the POTUS . POTUS picks them, they get 4 years, and we'll tell THEM if they get to stay...show your partisan ass, lose your job!

Reactions: Gry

Cannavore

Veteran
they most certainly do. the video i just posted about Bernie going to war with AIPAC is a perfect example. they donate to pro insurrectionist republican candidates as well as to establishment democrats.