What's new

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

Gry

Veteran
You know there just may be two sides to issues and not just the side you see.

I know you constantly took the position which would potentially cause the most harm to others.

Do not wear a mask, skip the vax, and on and on and on.

Three Berries

I know you constantly took the position which would potentially cause the most harm to others.

Do not wear a mask, skip the vax, and on and on and on.

Potential has a specific meaning. Your mask and vax are not anywhere near positive protection.

Gry

Veteran
Potential has a specific meaning. Your mask and vax are not anywhere near positive protection.

The more diligence one applies with the use of PPE, the better the results one may expect.
N95 respirators kept many medical professionals safe, in the most densely of infected areas .
Went back last week for pneumonia and shingles vaccines. Public heath is a good thing.
Been treated in uncle Sam's medical places all my days and they have done well for me.

Three Berries

The more diligence one applies with the use of PPE, the better the results one may expect.
N95 respirators kept many medical professionals safe, in the most densely of infected areas .
Went back last week for pneumonia and shingles vaccines. Public heath is a good thing.
Been treated in uncle Sam's medical places all my days and they have done well for me.

I worked in a hazardous environment for 30 years with diligent use of a respirator for protection. No flimsy mask is going to stop squat, spittle maybe.......

Gry

Veteran
I worked in a hazardous environment for 30 years with diligent use of a respirator for protection. No flimsy mask is going to stop squat, spittle maybe.......
Yet somehow they managed to do just that quite successfully for many health professionals all over the globe.
Fitting procedures work and going though one is an excellent investment in one's future good health.

Hempy McNoodle

The tee vee DOH spends his days staring at has created a bunch of American idiots. A perefct example here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYhTFz_SGw0

JFK tried to end the federal reserve banking system in the US. Unfortunately, he was not allowed to succeed in that goal.

Executive Order 11110—Amendment of Executive Order No. 10289 as Amended, Relating to the Performance of Certain Functions Affecting the Department of the Treasury | The American Presidency Project (ucsb.edu)

Hempy McNoodle

download (8).jpg
s-l500.jpg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Banksters and the cia taught the world who was boss with poor JFK. Even stole his brain after the 'autopsy'. A sign of things to come.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
JFK tried to end the federal reserve banking system in the US. Unfortunately, he was not allowed to succeed in that goal.

i'm trying to remember which 3 presidents put the US back on the Gold Standard. i can remember 2, i was thinking there were 3. anyway, those 2 i recall were both assassinated, McKinley & Kennedy. maybe someone else remembers the third name... or i'm fucked up & 2 was it.😏

Latest posts

Latest posts