What's new

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

Gry

Veteran
Disgusted by the treacherous assholes who backed Donald when he attempted to extort Ukraine for 400 million bucks worth of military supplies.
The same idiots who backed the donald as he attempted that extortion are now pretending they backed Ukraine all down the line.

Cannavore

Veteran
You fuks got nothing but insults. Gonna be a hard time ahead as insults don't do much but make you look stupid. But we need stupid people in the world.

say something intelligent and maybe you'll get a different response.

“It is important for us to die because most of the time people don’t change their mind, they just die,”
- Elon Musk

your mortality will cleanse all of your shit opinions.

Three Berries

say something intelligent and maybe you'll get a different response.

“It is important for us to die because most of the time people don’t change their mind, they just die,”
- Elon Musk

your mortality will cleanse all of your shit opinions.

The Best is Yet to Come!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahh - no worries - it'll be quick - once that 80 megaton hypersonic inter-continental ballistic missile drops on me - and I get vaped - no need to even get dressed up for a nuclear winter - I will be in Valhalla before you can say 'Glasnost ' -

St. Phatty

Ahh - no worries - it'll be quick - once that 80 megaton hypersonic inter-continental ballistic missile drops on me - and I get vaped - no need to even get dressed up for a nuclear winter - I will be in Valhalla before you can say 'Glasnost ' -

The Tsar Bomba was a Hydrogen bomb test conducted in the Russian Arctic, probably a little too close to Finland Sweden & Norway for their comfort. Approx. 54 Megatons.

The way it works is, the Plutonium heats up so fast that it generates enough heat to fuse the on-board Hydrogen.

That has to happen very quickly because it is all held together with metal, which melts in the 2600 to 3500 F range.

While the Plutonium & Uranium is heated up to 100 Million degrees C, 160 Million.

This fuses the Hydrogen and also causes a Storm of Neutrons, which is used to stimulate Fission in a wrapper of Depleted Uranium, U238.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba

At a time like that (nuclear winter), it's a very good idea to have a year's supply of Canned Food.

h.h.

Veteran
??? got both in my house. ???

Your dryer, range, and perhaps a welder is 240V. Actually 120v x 2. Positive 120v and a negative 120v with a potential difference of 240v. Europe has 230v (?)+230v -0v with potential difference of 230v.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most houses in the USA have both 120/240v. It's the amps that kill you..
between 100 and 200 milliamperes (0.1 to 0.2 amp) are lethal.
p4cWC.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Most houses in the USA have both 120/240v. It's the amps that kill you..
between 100 and 200 milliamperes (0.1 to 0.2 amp) are lethal.

didn't see anyplace on the scale for "knocks you across room into wall, blinds with blue flash, with affected arm curled up against chest whining..." i hate changing elements in stoves...lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts