What's new

Top Commercial Hybrids = BIG, Fat, Fast and Balanced

sguardians2

Mental floss is definitely worth checking out.
1-short veg
2-big yield
3-short flower time
4-potent

Nice looking nugs on the hanger, but not really a "big yield", baseball bat sized and bigger would be a "big yield", not bad though. No disrespect intended, but.....

C'mon Man! :laughing:

johnbobit

Is sensi seeds the only company that sells shiva skunk? I've only heard bad things about them as of late.

Also is there any company other the n TFD that sells potofgold or anything like it? I do not want to give TFD after my experience with there new fem strains.

Has anyone mentioned luig13

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
Nirvana White Rhino is a decently fast finisher.A problem free grow.A good high.And a very good taste.Easy to clone to.

I have heard that some other brands of White Rhino arent that way.But alot of people like Nirvana's version.

Take care and Happy gardening.

I

icon

Also is there any company other the n TFD that sells potofgold or anything like it? I do not want to give TFD after my experience with there new fem strains.
try the GN collection although i dont see any in stock right now on the boo, nirvana's seeds masterkush is hindu kush x skunk#1 & is really cheap....also sensi's skush but its expensive

Nice looking nugs on the hanger, but not really a "big yield", baseball bat sized and bigger would be a "big yield", not bad though. No disrespect intended, but.....

C'mon Man! :laughing:

That's absurd to say that mental floss isn't a big yielder cuz one grow by one guy doesn't have "baseball bat and bigger" sized nugs. Mental Floss is well known to be a consistently high-yielding strain :moon: