What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Top 5 Buds you smoked in amsterdam

Double F

anything organic, preferably grown in the outdoor sun of mendo or humboldt county.

indoor OG kush is also a favorite...love that minty kush aftertaste.

M

MrSterling

I keep seeing Quasar/Grinspoon coming up. I wish there was more information on the plant; I can't seem to dig anything up except rumors that it's a N. Haze pheno, or just an equatorial sativa.

hogg

Last trip Feb 2012 15 days:
Best herbs of the trip were.

1.Skywalker OG Kush. Voyager's
3069.jpg

2. Kosher Kush. Voyager's

3.Pink Sour grapefruit. Voyager's
3076.jpg

4.Lavender/LA , Katsu
007.jpg

5.Tangerine dream. Barney's
3071.jpg

clípz

Made 6 trips to Amsterdam last year (2011) and this is what remember to be the top 4. :tiphat:

Shop - Strain

1. Dampkring - Grape Haze
2. Siberië - Bubble Gum
3. Amnesia - Old School HAZE
4. Grey Area - Chocolope

Cannagirl

Oh sure now I see this one lol

1. NYCD - Amnesia 2006
2. Annunaki - Grey Area 2007
3. Martian Mean Green - Grey Area 2007/08
4. S5 Haze - Mellow Yellow 2010
5. Shoreline - Grey Area 2011

Gotta say the best Kali Mist I've ever tried was at De Brug in Alkmaar, Amnesia Haze from Willie Wortels in Haarlem.

Buddle

Veteran
Was there in 05..Only bud that got me high was some White widow from Homegrown Fantaseeds..Sour D from the dampring came in 2nd..I was VERY disappointed with the weed there.I couldn't wait to get home so I could actually get high..Not trying to be a downer here...but thats the truth..OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd have settles for anything taken the distance..weed was cut prematurely and had no power.

loti

Let me think-

Club meda- champaine haze
Basjoes-Jack Herner
Old Amsterdam-Blueberry
Voygers-King kong
Greenplace-ghost face
There are a few more, but these are in my top 10 from Amsterdam 4/20/2011
I'm very curious as to the Quality this year.....I'll let you guys know when I get back from this years 420

sour kush-fantaseeds
mk ice-waterworks
rick terry`s old school-any days
somas jelly- ?
terminator-basjoe
cheese-fantaseeds

but it all depends on the grower.

hogg

Was there in 05..Only bud that got me high was some White widow from Homegrown Fantaseeds..Sour D from the dampring came in 2nd..I was VERY disappointed with the weed there.I couldn't wait to get home so I could actually get high..Not trying to be a downer here...but thats the truth..OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd have settles for anything taken the distance..weed was cut prematurely and had no power.

Couldn't disagree more. I live in Cali and have been growing for 15+ years and I got some truly great bud when I was there, but maybe you just came when the batches weren't as good.

2burn1

Question.
How does one clean their palette between tokes?
I mean should I chew parsley or drink ginger ale?
I always wondered that I'd do if I actually took part in a cannabis cup type of taste test.

xxbkrawkxx

Question.
How does one clean their palette between tokes?
I mean should I chew parsley or drink ginger ale?
I always wondered that I'd do if I actually took part in a cannabis cup type of taste test.

i also have no idea.
In Amsterdam , i smoked Hindu Kush , after drinking 2 cans of soda , and a meal at macdonald . It tasted good.

The day after i wake and bake the stuff , and it tasted WAYYYY more diesely/fuely ...
Had me regretting buying 10grams of it...

L

LuckyPunch

maui wowi
og kush
og diesel
malawi ( 3 percent thc !1,5 euro a g ramm)
orange bud

L

LuckyPunch

Best weeds I have smoked in NL were all imports. Ghanean, Acapulco Gold, Thai, Durban Poison, Swazi. Will keep looking for nice imports next time I'm there !

Irie !

word

i like to smoke the jaimacan weed the apapulpo gold tooo and all the imports

Buddle

Veteran
Couldn't disagree more. I live in Cali and have been growing for 15+ years and I got some truly great bud when I was there, but maybe you just came when the batches weren't as good.

Yeah maybe so..The most memorable being the WW I got at HGF. I just checked..question was best weed period..not just coffeeshop..My apologies.I know one weed I smoked with my brother, was some 30th generation hydro..It incapacitated me...lol..literally.very strong and enjoyable.

Last edited:

Hazeo

Veteran
Hey Guys,

does anyone of you know a good Coffeeshop in Amsterdam where he had been some days/weeks ago?

But i need a shop where you can find really potent weed; not the standard tourist-weed with that you won´t notice you have smoked...

you know what i mean....

thanks for some fast answers

regards
Hazeo

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
so far the best weed been from Hunters (chemdawg) had some taste to it and burned better than the other ones (green crack from damprking, straw bliss from voyagers, mostly shake, both burned extremely poor and straight black dirty ash and harsh as fuck)

hunters also had some good looking SSH

Gonna try a different new spots today. Make sure to take a close look at the buds before buyin it...

Latest posts

Latest posts