What's new

Top 3 Favorite Strains!

Happy Times

Is that kingdom organic iron cindy? I'm growing some of his gear right now and it looks very promising. the hemmy heavy.

Yep KOS

Something about the high on iron Cindy that I really dug- very shit-eating-grin inducing to me :biggrin:

Easy to grow, manageable sativa-influenced hybrid, she’s not going to take super long like some of the hardcore 16-20 week sativas out there. Pretty decent yielder with long colas of medium density buds. Hints of catpiss and pineapple, long lasting and up high, fades out after a while with little “crash”. She’s not mold resistant so be careful there

Lolo94

1. Akah elder Thai/Burmese circa 2000
2. Swazi (1990s until today)
3. Numerous Big island strains from mid 80s - 2000s

regseeds

Landrace
NLD
1. Manipuri
2. Oaxacan
3. Panama
BLD
1. Mazar
2. Chitral
3. Kandahar
Old World
NLD
1. 88-90 NL HAZE (The Seedbank)
2. Silver Haze
3. F-13
BLD
1. Gravity
2. Pink Kush
3. Black Domina
New World
NLD
1. Destroyer
2. Double Jam
3. Neville’s Skunk
BLD
1. Killing Fields
2. FPOG
3. Critical Skunk

10% through my collection. Still a lot more things to try, the above are the memorable ones. If I had to select the best from the lot it would be the Manipuri.

Mr. Stinky

Manipuri, above all? That's big praise. First or second batch? Rsc, I assume

Landrace
NLD
1. Manipuri
2. Oaxacan
3. Panama
BLD
1. Mazar
2. Chitral
3. Kandahar
Old World
NLD
1. 88-90 NL HAZE (The Seedbank)
2. Silver Haze
3. F-13
BLD
1. Gravity
2. Pink Kush
3. Black Domina
New World
NLD
1. Destroyer
2. Double Jam
3. Neville’s Skunk
BLD
1. Killing Fields
2. FPOG
3. Critical Skunk

10% through my collection. Still a lot more things to try, the above are the memorable ones. If I had to select the best from the lot it would be the Manipuri.

regseeds

Manipuri, above all? That's big praise. First or second batch? Rsc, I assume

Yes so far. I've thought about it in great detail.

I'd sum it up to this qoute. From Milton Glazer

If you’re an artist you’re not concerned about the nature of the audience’s preference. One has to get clear! The work of design actually has an objective. Art has no purpose…... except the transformation……. of human experience.
It has nothing to do with the intention of the maker or the person who classifies themselves as an artist. In the presence of art…. you are no longer the same after you have the experience as you were before. The transformation at its core is what defines art and separates it from all other experiences.

El Gordo experience was the same as mine, Manipuri has no objective it's pure Art and it's a transformational experience.

NL Haze is a work of design even in the high.

started smoking the first joints and all i can say is i'm very impressed, this strain is much better bred than most of the occidental wannabreeders stuff, plagues and mold resistant, high potency in most of the plants (only smoked one that is a bit less potent), the flavours depending on the pheno are more sweeter o more hashy piney (the clearest and my favourite, very similar in the terpene dept to the thai stick, the cbg's punto rojo or the punto rojo phenos in the othaze) just much better bred, much more potent, clear, and flavourful, i bet this strain is just like the mythical sativas of yesteryear were, especially the thais and the punto rojo. i found one individual that may be the most energizing and long lasting (5 hrs) stuff that i've smoked, this selected plant is the last one that was pictured, the high is as potent as any potent occidental hybrid but very energizing, the effect is very similar as sam skunkman described smoking pure thc, gives you some anxiety and puts you even in a little agressive mood, but in a good way, like you do things with a let's smash this motherfuckers attitude, perfect for working, sports or things like that, the other phenos that i've smoked have not this agressive and so much energizing vibe to them, they are more psychedelic, and a bit more feel good, not euforizing as the nepalese and mexican stuff but much more potent. definately the high frequency of high potency plants surpsied me a lot, maximum consitency for this trait.

Latest posts

Latest posts