What's new

Top 10 pro hints for the soil newbie...

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
overmind1632 said:
Just wondering, why are ferts with itsNitrogen based on Ammonia and Urea bad?

from my understanding they leave behind excess salts that are bad for the roots. and can build up and cause problems.

G

ENDO, I have NO respects to extend to you. Arrogant? most likely. Of value, not hardly.
TyStik

Endo

Veteran
Ty-Stik said:
ENDO, I have NO respects to extend to you. Arrogant? most likely. Of value, not hardly.
TyStik

Im sorry i must have missed something, did i do something to you? i dont even know that i have talked to you b4. whats your problem?

Endo

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
Yup buzzlightyear/blackvelevt/hotgurl/happycamper/rawsilk/lady420/sproutco (HOW MANY MORE?!?!) is the one and very same know nothing poser who never grew a plant and his bullshit advice is proof he doesn't know how to grow.

blackvelvet was put in coventry by Dutchgrown because in her words she didn't want noobs to see his crap posts and get burned by him.

Notice he hasn't been by to defend? He will come by to give negative rep like a 2 year old, but he can't defend his statements in an honest debate.

"Pro tips" hahahahaha!!!!!!

Cue neg rep in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.........

Last edited:

greenhead

Veteran
Mr Celsius said:
greenhead, you're coming off as standoffish. If you wish to criticize his advice, attack the information, not the person offering information; it simply defeats the purpose.

Actually, I guess I was right to criticize the person in this particular case. It would seem that they have a history of giving crap growing advice.

:joint: :wave:

Last edited:

scifreak69

i like no no bullshit attitude frank took
i wish i had his nose to sniff these thing out
all i have is a lazy dog and a cat that sits by my box all day like its his

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
yup got my neg rep - no explanation, no defense, just a juvenile retort and as usual, not one word in defense of his glorious information....what a wanker.

I wear my neg rep from you as a badge of honour, confirming my words hit their mark spot on.

If only you could neg rep me on every post you don't like, eh?

:biglaugh:

Last edited:
HeadyPete said:
yup got my neg rep - no explanation, no defense, just a juvenile retort and as usual, not one word in defense of his glorious information....what a wanker.

I thought I read a notice where this behavior is a banable offence...

Mods?

Endo

Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HeadyPete again.

J

jaw

ima hydro grower, just checking in to tell you great idea for a thread =]

acidnI_livE

i think all he wants is a pepsi cola, and some potato chips, but accidentially copied and pasted something from gardenscure.com. all he really wants is a pepsi.

smokeymacpot

Veteran
i got neg rep too, comment section left blank. doesnt defend himself, which makes it more obvious that hes a dick. neg rep doesnt MEAN ANYTHING TO US. all i see is a list of people thanking me for helpful comments and the one negative one from him lol wow ouch hurts so bad.

inflorescence

Veteran
Hi Buzz (sproutco).

you go girl(?)!

Anyways, Buzz's tips may not exactly make my PRO list but they are sound advice.

Most of his/HER(?) advice is sound.

Yeah, he/she says some outlandish things but they are based in a grain of truth.

Look, ANYONE who likes sitting around talking about plants like me, you or Buzz can't be all bad.

obviously he/she has a passion.

I've been in the plant industry for over 20 years and I tend to agree with most of what Buzz says.

There are some things I disagree with but like I said they are based in truth, it's just the finer points obviously haven't been detailed out, which many times can only come from experience.

If you don't agree with Buzz then it's simple, just don't follow his/her advice.

If you learn anything from what he/she says, even if it means you need to research and restudy something then that's a good thing.

I got advice for everyone here. NO ONE knows everything there is to know about plants.

If you think you do you're the one being the fool.

Last edited:

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
The only thing annoying about these posts are the same few dopes that follow him around. That's the problem here not the poster, those people need to get a life. Their postings are tantamount to spam since it's the same garbage they leave every time they post on his threads they need to read the rules themselves. The bad rep - you deserved & a blank comment is as good as any. If you're not sharp enough to know why you received K- his comment won't help you. Now try some positive postings boys & mind your own business.

smokeymacpot

Veteran
sirgrassalot said:
The only thing annoying about these posts are the same few dopes that follow him around. That's the problem here not the poster, those people need to get a life. Their postings are tantamount to spam since it's the same garbage they leave every time they post on his threads they need to read the rules themselves. The bad rep - you deserved & a blank comment is as good as any. If you're not sharp enough to know why you received K- his comment won't help you. Now try some positive postings boys & mind your own business.

go pour stump killer on your cannabis plants :violin:

Latest posts

Latest posts