What's new

Top 10 most potent Strains

tans66

Strongest strain hmmmmmm.That is very elusive topic.Well 1st of all if u like the couch affect of indicas then no soaring sativa gonna make ur boat float.Does that mean indicas are more potent...no.Greenhouse's arjan Ultra haze 2 states 22.9 % thc very potent indeed but if u r used to heavy hitting couch lock indicas then this potent sativa is not for you.Personally I like to have a different variety of sativas & indicas to get the job done.Its been my experience that the younger generation tends to lean towards the indicas only because that is what they have been exposed thru from the commercial crop growers.But an uplifting soaring sativa has its place on a sunny saturday afternoon or in a social setting.
My favorite strains -white widow & some of its sister breeds eg k2
jack herer
haze
ak48
mk ultra
honorable mention tho have not personally grown but thru research these names keep popping up sensi star,black domina

NiceShoes

That question gets beat to death. I just like to see peoples opinions really...

I can post 10 but thats a lot... Trainwreck leaves me feeling pretty fucking stupid for a couple days... More like a couple weeks... you really can get burned out on that shit... Afgooy is pretty dank as well... I think to some degree you have different levels of dankness. Like Poor, OK, Good, Great, Fucking awesome, and The shit.

Its easier to put them in categories... Like trainwreck would be the shit, afgooy>ak>SD go into fucking awesome.

But it's mere opinion. I like indica more, TW has a place but it's only good once in a while. I always find myself taking a break from pot after I smoke TW... but I usually purcase in OZ so after am O of TW reality is ready for me..

NiceShoes

gab

hi,

sativa) hawaiian-haze, mother finest, ww, nebula.
indica) lui, misty, snow-blue, l.a

1) ww
2) nebula
3) lui
4) snow blue
5) mother finest
6) L.A
7) Hawaiin haze
8) misty
9) shiva
10) neville's haze.

:)
bye

Last edited:

ndnguy

I remember a few years back a dude at medusers place grew out a NL#1 for AN with all their nutes and it tested out at like 34 % THC. I have an old G13/Hashplant that will definaly put your dick in the dirt once you take that extra puff,seen em drop myself lol Young guys with their fancy carbed up bongs whiting out all the time. Not wanting to hit it again lol Thats been my meds since I got this plant like 6 years ago,does wonders for pain and sleep. :rasta: But have recently tried Kendo's Ghurple and that is some serious meds no doubt. Great job with that plant my friend. :laughing:

W

Weedman Herb

mrred said:
yea by potent i ment highest thc % or what you think is the most potent, not like im going be a nazi about this and demand scientific backing to your top choices
Sour Slut ! Cripple Creek X Sputnik 2.0 ! Mass Super Skunk X Sourbubble ! BMR X A11 ! White Russian (serious seeds) ! Scream ! Garlic Bud ! Sweet Skunk ! Romulan X BC Kush (federation seeds) ! Blue Moonshine !

Croissant

og kush
trainwreck
sharons white widow--the strongest ive tried
g13
lambsbread
road kill skunk
matanuska mist
northern lights

M

mrred

k, after a while or this threads about to die and total everyones choices and make a top 10

Herijuana (Herojuana)
G13
Romulan
purple indica
black indica
DP (HP13 x Sour Diesel)
Kriptonite
RKS
Alaskan Thunder F
White Russian

IMO IMO
I have had some strong experiences with these strains, Very Un Forgettably Potent

Peace ALL
TB

bigherb

Veteran
purple kush
hashplant
frankies aka the best uptown haze
purple erkel
popcorn aka purplehaze
purplewreck
purpletrainwreck
blueberryhaze
sour deez
la con

ive always wondered is it a miss print or wat so is this herijuana the [heroauna] from jk cannabile

Verdi99

ndnguy said:
I remember a few years back a dude at medusers place grew out a NL#1 for AN with all their nutes and it tested out at like 34 % THC. I have an old G13/Hashplant that will definaly put your dick in the dirt once you take that extra puff,seen em drop myself lol Young guys with their fancy carbed up bongs whiting out all the time. Not wanting to hit it again lol Thats been my meds since I got this plant like 6 years ago,does wonders for pain and sleep. :rasta: But have recently tried Kendo's Ghurple and that is some serious meds no doubt. Great job with that plant my friend. :laughing:
I have been growing since the 70s and out of all the differant types of weed I have grown the pre-2000 NL#1 was without a doubt the most potent weed I have ever grown. The shit would make you sick.....Verdi99

basilfarmer

Most potent?

Those are pure landrace high altitude sativas that take forever to finish and need the strength of the outdoor tropical sun & UVB. Strains that are becoming very scarce because they are not commercially desirable and also because their gene pool is being polluted with skunk/etc.

Pure Thai (some take 26 weeks to flower)
pure hazes (possibly 20 weeks to flower)
zamal (20 weeks to flower)
==crosses of these are even better

If you want to lower the flowering time without losing potency you'd have to use the best proven male of one of these with an elite cutting such as g13, og kush or bubba kush; and find your master cutting.