cherry chunk

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Well it got me into this thread to see what you were talking about
I was already to trash the thread lol

Tool is great

RandyMarsh

I almost believed the title. Until I reminded myself what forum I was on. Plus I'm not sure it's possible to actually hate tool. I bet someone could not like it. But hate? Nahhh.

Saw them in November. Pretty sure 1/2 of the crowd was burning one during the first song. Definitely a great time. Just wish I woulda caught them when ISIS was opening. Now THAT would be an epic time.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I can't believe we have never had another member named Randy Marsh before

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
lol Yukon, I though I was gonna hafta bust through here spitting flame, but it's all good...

knew it couldn't be so....

:D

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Listening to tool when I read this. Kind of funny when you read some of the posts and read things like" I like TOOL" (meaning a m ans tool) ok maybe not funny but I thought it was .

Tool Rocks!

M

mallyone

I saw tool 1.5 times, once I got kicked in the head by some ballsack's doc's. My delicate melon had to remove myself, lest I cry in front of the throngs :).

Old tool is where it's at... can't seem to get into anything past their first two major releases.

BlazeTheSky

RandyMarsh said:
I almost believed the title. Until I reminded myself what forum I was on. Plus I'm not sure it's possible to actually hate tool. I bet someone could not like it. But hate? Nahhh.

Saw them in November. Pretty sure 1/2 of the crowd was burning one during the first song. Definitely a great time. Just wish I woulda caught them when ISIS was opening. Now THAT would be an epic time.

I saw that concert! it kicked ass, I never heard of ISIS before that but man they blew me away! As soon as Tool came on and the lights dimmed, I saw at least 300 lighters light up various spliffs/blunts/bowls, along with myself lighting up a huge doober. Great concert, definitely would see them again, no doubt about it... :joint:

Dank-j

I love tool! I am a bit pissed off though. I had tickets to a show in the northwest and the concert was cancelled because maynard's throat was bothering him.

I was seriously bummed the hell out. Couldn't get my hotel money back either.

NOKUY said:
wont shoot ya, but how can u not like tool?

...almost like sayin ya dont like bob marley :confused:
Well I respect them as musicians and everything but I just don't like it.

I'll listen to Bob Marley with ya' though

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
The drumming on Aenima is some of Carey's best, and it's amazing on all the albums....

Never have I seen such an excellent band, both as musicians, as artists, as craftsmen, as intellectuals. No one sounds like them, no one will.

Check out some Danny Carey drumming here: http://www.myspace.com/VOLTO

NOKUY

Veteran
HeadyPete said:
The drumming on Aenima is some of Carey's best, and it's amazing on all the albums....

Never have I seen such an excellent band, both as musicians, as artists, as craftsmen, as intellectuals. No one sounds like them, no one will.

tru that heady!

i was just listening to aenima on my headphones....and was mesmerized for the past half hour.

I especially love how tool avoids media...they are that fuukkin good and they know it....and are able to have class.