What's new

Took some good pictures for you guys

Str8Dank

lovely room, interested to see how this side lighting works out that is only hitting roughly 66% of your room. not that it's a bad thing no doubt it's adding to the mix just from a efficency perspective like your gpw or lbs per k. dont see many peeps rocking the aeroflow's i almost bought 2 of the 60s at one time i got a crazy offer (350 ea) and passed up only due to my states med laws and knowing i could never stay legal and optimize my plant count with one.

love that one strain you got in the pics the one with the blond hairs looks to have some pink calyx's. how long does she take to finish? whats the name of that strain 'pillow shox'? :) you having fun over there bro not mad at ya one bit!

Tuhder

love that one strain you got in the pics the one with the blond hairs looks to have some pink calyx's. how long does she take to finish? whats the name of that strain 'pillow shox'?

Hahaha! That was great stuff.

So what would you suggest? Panda or Mylar the whole room? Or hang the side lighting over head?

C

Chris1

When in the hell did Mylar go out of style? I got out of the game for 2 years, set a room up with mylar, get on the forums and everyone is rocking panda looking super clean.

O well

Tuhder

One of the OG crosses thats been bitchy the whole time sprouted a couple of sacks today, So its off with its head, Sense I cannot remove the entire plant because its root system is intertwined with other plants.

Hermie anyone? God I hate em. Stupid stressed out plant. The crop as a whole is kicking ass.

If you look at the first pic the male flowers are dead center, Theres two of them.

SDC19512.jpg

SDC19504.jpg

SDC19503.jpg

SDC19544.jpg

SDC19546.jpg

SDC19526.jpg

SDC19527.jpg

SDC19530.jpg

SDC19534.jpg

Tuhder

Thanks Alien, I sure hope your right! I cant wait till next cycle to really grow some big plants thats when I really expect to be getting some nice harvest's. The sides are all growing great, Nice, Tight, Fuzzy and no fluff. Those 400s are penetrating very deep, way more than you can see in the pictures.

Pain, Thats pillow shox man, You havent heard of it?

Here's Veg tonight, I have 4 Sensi Jacks transplanted into the rig now, Thats 4 survivors out of 5 seeds cracked...Pretty damn good. Number 5 sprouted in the dirt and grew sideways instead of up, and died.

Patient number 5 kicks in tomorrow so that means 12 more plants to grow for a total of 60. 30 veg, 30 flower on next full cycle. Now I gotta find one more patient to top out, Im after this woman right now who has breast cancer...I really want her to fill the final slot for the remainder of this year.

SDC19515.jpg

Tuhder

Heres a new one, Went to go check on the grow tonight, Im locked out. Key turns the lock only half way and doesnt rotate all the way around.

The good thing is I tried to break into the building from every access point available and I cant get in.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
maui? hows the indoor scene in maui?

does anyone else agree that a womans butt looks its best in skin-tight white pants?

Tuhder

maui? hows the indoor scene in maui?

does anyone else agree that a womans butt looks its best in skin-tight white pants?

Small, Most indoor crops on Maui are personal use growers. I left Maui over a year ago but thats what I experienced there. Most people are outdoor growers.

Great job i thought you could only veg for 10 tops in that aero system

10 tops? I dont get it?

Here's something crazy, See the nute burn on all tips? Thats from 800ppm. This crop has not demanded higher than 600ppm so far, Crazy. The rest of stress you see on the leaves is from heat, We got a few hot days that allowed me to start dialing the room in for the summer.....The plants dont like 85 thats for damn sure. They do like 68 - 73. Typical kush.

Day 41 Flower.
SDC19655.jpg

SDC19695.jpg

SDC19696.jpg

SDC19697.jpg

SDC19685.jpg

SDC19656.jpg

SDC19692.jpg

SDC19682.jpg

SDC19684.jpg

Day 41 Veg, Day 9 clone set 2, Day 22 Jack Herer

Four Jack:

SDC19637.jpg

SDC19638.jpg

SDC19640.jpg

Main Veg Set:
SDC19647.jpg

SDC19636.jpg

Defoliation at its finest, Controlling stretch of bigger plants to allow the smaller ones to catch up.
SDC19635.jpg

SDC19633.jpg

SDC19632.jpg

Smokeone1

I talking on the amount of time you can veg in that setup. I thought that was straight clone to flower. How are u able to veg for that long in that set up.

Tuhder

I talking on the amount of time you can veg in that setup. I thought that was straight clone to flower. How are u able to veg for that long in that set up.

I wouldnt veg for more than 3 months in this system. There's just not enough room in the tubes. The tubes are perfect for a 4 1/2 month run, 2 month veg, 8 - 10 week flower.

How do I do it? I just do it, The tubes will not clog with roots as fast as you think. I dont care if the tubes are full, I just dont want them to clog. To grow bigger plants in the aeroflo just takes a good support system for the plant once it gets bigger.

On the next cycle the plants should be twice the size of the ones flowering here. The flowering cycle pictured here was only veg for one month.

Tuhder

Week 9

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

Jack Herer
IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

This is the unimpressive, Embarrassing part. Im truly confused as to what caused it starting @ week 7

Try explaining this shit to your wife and patients, Sheesh...This makes me sick to my stomach. Fuckin Sativa doms.

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

HorseMouth

Great thread beginning to end. Really clean and easy to follow.

+Rep for sure and wishing I could be sharing a J when it's dried.

Peace

Tuhder

Thanks guys! Round two is coming up! I promise it will be even better, I just gotta figure out how to stop that damn bud stretch. If it was heat related,its handled now with the central air unit full on.

Im hoping it was a nute problem, Like to much N.....Cause the leaves are dark green @ week 9....to dark.