What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Too high to function Grade A hash sage,lui

• Thread starter strain_searcher
  • Start date
S

strain_searcher

Ok first off, I thought I was mr. cool nice shit and a smoke report would be no problem. I was wrong. :chin: I was so high I couldnt even figure out how to get in here. I am setting this thread up now so when it comes time to do one I just have to click 1 button. :pointlaug

Sage

Lui

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
lol i thought i posted in this thread already... lol mustve of been too stoned and hit back or something...

Happy Smokes :D Take a fat rip for us all.

G

im just laughing over here...
It sounds like you just got
squish.gif
by a steamroller...Nice stuff SS. peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
New picz are up LQQK see... Now in 12/12

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

rastamonunika

looks good, SAGE is lovely and if i dont like any strain im soon to be growing that is my next purchase.. it looks unbeleivable. . . .
be safe

peace and love
ras UnIka

G

damn, figured for sure the buzzz woulda worn off enuff for him to finish the smoke report by now, must be the killer douglas smoke...............

S

strain_searcher

Sage smoke reort

Sage smoke reort

RR sage is very yummy. Slight pineapple(theres no apple in pineapple. undertone,with slight pine. This stuff is smooth. on second hit now...........Earthy in a very good way. Buzzz starting to come on and I notice no paraoid thoughts ,so there will be no peeking out the windows at helicpoters for now. 3rd hit Im coughing like a champ and throat is recovering from a massive bong rip. .... :yoinks: been quite a long pause since I last typed ...staring at the computer screen. Ok 3 hits is unnecessary . Mother Superior jumped the gun , what ashame mary jane had a name at the party. Amazing herb for music. :yummy:

:bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :pointlaug

los paranoyas,come on enjoy us, harmony,los paranayas,I dont know what to do mind is set on sage.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :hotbounce

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Glad you are enjoying the produce.lol Sage is some good potent smoke. This strain smelled like a litter box on a hot day. Whew it stunk so bad the wife told me it had to go.Nice yeild and beautiful apperance while growing and after a good cure. You will enjoy the LUI as it is some proper weed. Excellent flavor and good relaxing high. The SweetTooth#3 really comes through in this pheno. Great smell to it. I build up a tolerance to it quickly, probably the meds tho.I find the hash kinda relaxing and giggly. Kinda like your in the closet but the door is open to do stuff.lol Later

G

Yes I agree SAGE is that good. I grew it and it's like candy. Thanks for comming back I enjoyed reading your writting style.

S

strain_searcher

Smokey thanks for alot. I know this smoke report wasnt that great but to be honest I dont know how you guys can get this high and still write such good reports. I am also strange, I like to do all my music straight and 100% focused. I use weed more for relaxing and tripping out on things where much input is not needed. Relaxing with my wife and cuddling is always the best ever. RR thanks again. You will enjoy those ccxsb seeds or I am an alien with
a baby a diaper strapped to my head.

S

strain_searcher

[QUOTE"This strain smelled like a litter box on a hot day."

There were some cat piss undertones. The funny thing is I like the taste alot. I had an lsd#3 that smelled like a sweaty rat wearing wet socks early in flower.

Last edited:
G

Yes Lsd has some stinky pheno's, whew!! But am surprized that SAGE stank for you. The SAGE I grew had a very sweat and candy like smell. Different growing conditions results in different crops.