What's new

Tonys Tent or The Escape From The Closet of DOOM

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buddy ran room of my BS f3's I made for me. Here is a peak, she coulda went a little longer in my opinion but she came out amazing looking, these pics dont do her justice.

4 days of the bush, gonna have a puff and see how she feels.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh ya main point of him checkin that out for me was too see...

No hermies in my f3's in his batch! I will continue my work in that area some more as I progress my line. Very pleased at that though.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yielded 4-5 zips per plant in a modified ebb and drain system, 1000w hps, KISS nutrients.... :ying:

Last edited:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 49 Ice Cream x Blue Satellite 2.2 prototype Blue Skyscraper

Day 49 Ice Cream x Blue Satellite 2.2 prototype Blue Skyscraper

O

OKD

Hmmm nice prototypes!

I might've missed it, but how to you root shock the males?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Prune the rootball down to fit a 6 inch pot and jam em in and dry em out real good and barely water.

A hermie male will show easy that way.

d3cryption

Veteran
how the hell i didn't see this thread........ no i'm late but oh well...

hey tonygreen you ready for them delta9 testers :)

nice yield btw... i'm subbed

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Might be time for a new filter, had this one over a year now, the sleeve is gettin dirty as fuckl. I heard you can take the sleeve off and bake em in the oven and they are good as new? Worried it might make my place smell like a bud factory so I will probably just buy a new one after this run.

d3cryption

Veteran
what kind of filter you have? phresh , phat, etc? if some.. yup time for a new one.. they wiill leak , more, and more.... if tight on cash, add a ona bucket, to cover the leak until harvest :p.....

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
YEah i always have ona gel on hand. Figures shes do for a change, no smells leaking yet though but harvest has me worried a bit. Lookin pretty grimy in that pic in the background ha! :)

Thats a can 33 I think btw... stoned... lol

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plus sssdh sour d x biker kush, and Eds gear.. omnomnomnom. Got some caesy jones lurkin if she turns out a girl too! Shits gonna be stinky.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude its got super star which is sensi star which was fine herb plus w/e the landrace brings tothe table, its gonna be firrrre!

d3cryption

Veteran
lol.... coolllll..... hope that landrace give off some of that affie garlic chem d smell........

gonna have to look up the sensi star.

O

OKD

Kinda cool I think Sensi Star is from Paradise Seeds which is also where Ice Cream comes from?

d3cryption

Veteran
tonygreen just got done reading up on some sensi star/super star.... i think we got us one........ just hope the affie dominates the cross.........

Latest posts

Latest posts