What's new

Tonys Tent or The Escape From The Closet of DOOM

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blue Satellite 2.2 day 54 CHOP CHOP

Blue Satellite 2.2 day 54 CHOP CHOP

Sorry for the crappy pics, its hard to keep your hands still when you are excited!

KQRs finishing up... stay tuned.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tony g,,sure i can smell those ladies from across the atlantic lol,,blue sat lovely choice mate and looked great,,,excellant work as always tony,my hat is tipped,,s2

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Thanks man. You keep reminding me Ive got some of these to pop. Can you refresh my memory? Are you working a pheno you pulled from a pack?

Cant remember the details, but I sure as hell remember the frosty photos.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you let her go 9+ she will purple up real good. I am preferring to cut my plants at the peak of what I consider mature before senescence sets in. I might be wrong but Im loving the smoke!

Good times for you too soon lovekush!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Popped My Ice Cream hybrids 4/4,my KQRxBS2.2 3/3, SourBubble from PK's mom 4/4, Pk's fem Deathbubble 4/4. 100% on everything popped in 48 hours. One of the sour bub's had a huge tail and was getting fuzzy roots poppin already, the rest smooth tails.

Gonna get a little wild and crazy this summer. :D

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Ice Cream Crosses

My Ice Cream Crosses

Ice Cream x KQR

Ice Cream x Blue Satellite 2.2

Blue Satellite x KQR

Topped once already, So much for there being no Ice Cream Crosses!
This is a small test run, I plan to work something out to do a nice F2 run of my IC crosses later.... Stay Tuned!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think both Ice Cream crosses have alot of potential. I have tons of f1s of both to go through later.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,very nice tony g,,really waiting for the ice cream x blue sat,,that could be something very special tony,,sure you will get the best out of them but could be onto something here buddy,,watching closely as always,,regards s2

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think so too S2. I have germ tested 50 seeds, hand picked from my lot and nearly all popped.

I plan to flower this small lot and see whats up, experience them a bit, next time I am gonna do a big run to make f2's, (looking for those stellar individuals) and explore my line a bit with a sibling cross, then it should get interesting!

Out of the f2's (maybe f1's) I plan to run the fem/genotype testing Tom Hill has put me up on, from there possible selfing down the line to make it more homogenous.... all depending on what we find of course, but thats my plans for them.

Should be a good summer! I'll be selecting toward the indica side since Im all indoors, maybe we can tame them many variable IC phenos and get to something stable.

The main issue i think is IC was made from a selfed cut of a cross, in a straight up first cross that leads to alot of variability,
I know for sure the selfing method Tom Hill put me up on would work to create stability so here we go!

:tiphat:

Man the trich coverage on them blues and the dankness of the IC... om nom nom nom, we'll see!

There was some speculation that IC seeds would be infertile, now that we are passed that it has taken me almost a year to get to this point so on with the show!

I emailed seedbay to see about becoming an authorized seller so maybe some stuff will find its way up there eventually. :)

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think both Ice Cream crosses have alot of potential. I have tons of f1s of both to go through later.

With the f1 will have a good differentiation of phenotypes, you already have in mind which to select?
Sorry but Ice Cream is an your cross...ok but I lost the genetics lineage..can you repeat me?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ice Cream was a select cut of Ingemar's White Widow x Bubblegum that was selfed to create a fem line.

So we have now (Ingemar's White Widow x Bubblegum)x Blue Satellite 2.2

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Day 18 tied down and lsted the fuck out of my only girl of the 4 I popped, tryin to make her count.

:D

ICxBS2.2 lower left corner...

Showing excellent vigor, response to topping she is responding in excellent fashion to the LST.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I expect the middle colas to catch up to the outer ones in 2-3 days, she is growing fast.

If she shows me the hand grenade pheno like her mom it will be most excellent.