What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn brotha! We should have a harvest party!!!! If we werent 1500 miles away...lol. Cant wait too see some of those strains in Area 51! Wait till you see this Jawdropv2!! The are in veg now...lil guys!
Hella stash you got there! :yoinks::respect:Cant wait to jar my shit up and see what Im twerkin with!
good vibes

Pimpslapped

Oh, I'm sure T. I've read bits of it as I go, but 130 pages is a hell of a lot to wade through at one go. Besides, he was wanting a summary... I offered a way to get it on his own, sort of. And yes, you are lucky! I'm hoping I might get a few of those as time goes on, of course, getting a camera and a little journal of my own will probably help. Hopefuly soon. We'll see.

And I have to say I'm jealous of the stash. One of these days...

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Makes my damn cheeks water!

You just don't stop do ya T. This thread is a constant barrage of dank. You are the fuckin energizer bunny of ganja growing....the stud of bud....the wizard of chronic....

Damn.......

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Damn i wish you were mass producing the bubba out here dude. It has just gone to shit the last couple of years. Everyone wants to cut that shit too early to make that quick dollar. Does your pre 98 get a lil purple toward the end of flowering?

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Crazy jarrage bro!!! Hey T, I know you've talked about it somewhere before...but can you give us a breakdown of the Black Domina.....sort of like a recap of your experience with that strain....mini smoke report....
Always been curious about it...almost got it when I was at Sensi in the 'dam...
Passed it over then for some unknown reason.....wondering what your opinion of the strain is now after working with it for awhile.

Peace!

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
what up brotha T!!! Lookin good my man, those jars are yummy lookin...thats my dream stash yo!!!I wanna have jars and jars of strains to choose from some day...Ill see ya bro...gotta goto bed...Peace

- Z

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seismic-fasho bro,just a little somethin somethin :D
peace.

lapi-hellz yea bro them rooms of yours are gonna rock somethin in a major way bro.
always lurkin...is there a new thread up for the grow?if so and im slippin on it li k me up yo.
peace-T-

bruh bear-LMAO....word....:D
yea man now that the stash is gettin up there the hard part is deciding what to smoke...a problem i will just have to deal with :muahaha:
peace bro.

xOOx-sup maing,hehehe thanks for bringin the good vibes bro,peace-T-

radvan-wattup F.A.M. thanks for the kind words bro,that FFA is the whipper for sure yo.
smokin some bubba right now as i type....mmm mmm good :joint:
peace.

B/R-wattup my man....LMAO you guys are crazy.
thank you bro,im tryin to do the best i can and keep readin and learnin everyday.maybe in ten years or so i will have made a name for myself...everyone needs a dream right :joint:
peace brother.-T-

jip-wassup brother...yup them be quarts...the three on the side though are pints.
the whole box you can see are quarts.
damn bro thats messed up about ur computer.i guess it depends on if not spending the 2200 would stop ya from makin money,like miss sales...
idk what to say,im sure you know if its absolutely imperative to spend it or not...i bet you learned to start backin up files a lil more regularly eh bro.good luck with the fix man.peace-T-

tango-wattuppers...hehehe a harvest party...every harvest is a party man !!! :woohoo:
i'll come see the jawdrops in a sec bro....if you posted them?
im lookin forward to seein what ur jar gam comes out to too.some bomb lookin nugs n them chikas yo.peace-T-

osecret-exactly bro.its a rough task,but somebody gotta do it.:muahaha:
peace-T-

pimpslapped-yea bro ur right,it would take forever to read and catch up.especialy with new pages being added...sometimes i can hardly keep up and visit all my friends threads like i like to.as soon as you start a grow show let me know and i will be there yo.
peace-T-

meltingpot-thank you brotha,glad you enjoyed.
peace-T-

5lg-my man,wattup playa.glad ya dug the pics man.
naaa man i dont stop,growin and stayin busy with it probably keeps me from goin crazy,idle hands ya know.some days it does get tiresome,but them are the days i lean on you guys for motivation yo.i visit threads and see peeps gettin in the work and it makes me wanna get my shit in gear.
:joint: thank you for the kind words bro,you are too kind :friends:
peace-T-

opps there another page....

chubb-wattup pimpin bro tell them fools take that chit all the way or dont take the price all the way :wink: yea it gets purple as a mf at the end yo,the both did though to be honest...its purple yummy goodness LOL
peace-T-

acc-wattup maing,well i do a quickie break down for you bro.

taste-hashy,with a sweet spicey tone.

smell-i hate describin smells id say it smells like it tastes LOL...its fruity smellin with that hashy ass kicker in ur face.you cant have a J of this on you and go in the store or anything.youd be smellin like a giant bud walkin around the store.

look-you seen it :D

flower time-you can pull it at 60 days but the best of her comes when you let her go 70-74 days.

yield-well bro shes not the biggest yielder,not the smalles either by any means.i been gettin consistantly 3-3 1/2 lbs off 15 plants for a while now.not too shabby especialy when we are talkin the quality that she is givin up.

shes not tempermental at all.she will feed and feed if you want,and if you do happen to over do it,she will give you a subtle hint and you fix her.she dont just give up and putter out if you make mistake.like i saidd she been with me since my 2nd grow and she never let me down yo.as my skills improved she did too of course but shes always been the bad ass bitch on the block.you see i have all these other strains and she still remains close to me....wich leads me to buzz...

the buzz of the bd is a mf yo,she will have you feelin good like 1/2 way thru a J and she keeps on comin strong the whole way thru.takes you to a real nice REAL nice high and keeps you there.
i grew her for years and years bro and i never get burnt out on her.
im not all that great with the words like you so the best i got is...she gets you fuckin baked everytime yo,she has never burnt me out,and its a buzz that makes you laugh at the stupidest shit.
....i hope i covered everything bro.if not ask away.peace -T-

Z-good to see ya my friend.im sure you will be all jarred up soon my man.glad you dropped by bro.sleep good.
peace-T-

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Thats good to here about the bubba man. That is the real deal pheno anyone would want. My bud used to get 1 and a half p's per 4x4 tray. If you aint got no love out here you are paying 4800 a pizza for the legit bubs. Craziness.

C

cellardweller

whattup uncle Tona?
just thought I'd stop in and holla a bit..since my kid seems to have a monopoly on the hollerin right now.:laughing:
yeah, for some reason, I got home and there was like a stack of empty boxes on mah step, and when I opened em I could see where the jars were supposed to be..:muahaha:
damn mailmen! lmfao..
ok Im outty..
peacenpot,
~dubbz

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup fellaz!!!! :wave:...sorry i havnt dropped any pics for a minute but i just been chillazin :joint: i dont have anything past 30sum days flower right now...i culled a pc male today.that makes 3 females 1 male and 1 unconfirmed.
was up all night runnin hash i had the tent to run and the room,i did them in seperate runs to see what did what and the tent won,i got way more hashishi off the tent trim then the room. :confused: idk how much i got,theres alot though :yoinks:.....i'll get some proper update pics up tonight....

chubb-yea bro i got them from the bomb source so i know what they say is the real,is the real...thats about what the bubba goes here too yo.craziness allover the place.
peace-T-

footie-hehehe glad you enjoyed.peace.

sublime-wattup homie,thanks for the kind words.i love my tent.
peace-T-

germ-wattup pimpin...lol you didnt feel like readin back a few pages :muahaha: just kiddin yo...BPP stands for big pink pole.its a creation from cocktail frank,its made from strawberry diesel x ssh x abusive og kush (haze)...peace-T-

C-dubb-wattup maing so how are you enjoying fatherhood?....dont worry he will give plenty to holla about soon enough,right now its his turn :muahaha:
tell nephew big uncle Tona says wattup yo !!!!
hahaha seems all you guys got jacked.....LMAO....
peace-T-

AP-wattup tho,thank you for the good vibes man.stop thru anytime theres always room in the growasis my kat.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here we go...

here we go...

chi chi
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the clones from all the seedlings were ready for cups...
picture.php

picture.php

all tucked away on the top shelf...bottom shelf is 15 ffa and 15 jtr,and a couple others.
picture.php

refill time...30 bd cuts.
picture.php

i also took 30 kc cuts here they all are.i only fit 27 kc's had a couple scraglers that i wont give up on...
picture.php

ok some buddz...
i forgot about these theres 3 bpp and 1 mss..the mss and 2 bpp in the picture.
picture.php

agent orange.like 30sum days..all these are 30 sum days accept the mms shots at the end.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

s99 x sour bubble,i swear these are the ugliest plants...theres 1 in there that looks great and two that grew like this...i didnt keep this mama.
picture.php

jilly bean
picture.php

bubba
picture.php

picture.php

pre 98 bubba
picture.php

and some MSS finaly lookin like shes gettin there...
picture.php

picture.php

hope you like the update.peace-T-

Wow, everything looks fantastic, and the MSS has some vibrant colors. I want to stick my nose in there, every where. Always good to see your updates, thank you.

K

Karma Genetics

I realy need to visit you some day bro, and smoke a litle nug of everything. I love the way you ripen your plants, they must be tasty as hell.....

Love the ice aswell, with all the good genetics you grow, do you have a favorite 3 ? what are they.....

You the Bomb T

Latest posts

Latest posts