What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
outkastt-hey there my friend good to see you as alway...the line up is largely due to a certain kind hearted person i have madd love for. :wink:
lol @ toes curl...what can i say i know how to treat the ladies
thanks for blessin me with the good vibes fam...
peace homegirl.-T-

ash-que pasa maing...good to see you pop up yo,i was wonderin how you been yo.
you pulled some fuckin monsters fam. :respect:
peace-T-

sirsmoke-wattup bruh,thanks for the good words fam,that sift aint no punk yo had me walkin around like a zombie fareal man.had to leave it alone for a minute lol.
peace yoseph.-T-

i got a new toy today its pretty slick.actualy i bought a few new toys this week.i'll get some pics up of them soon prolly.heres my new baby...
you can see some of my other glass in the back,i try to keep them clean and bling blingy hehehe..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

not bad , i like it.i'll get some pics up of the glass to keep it interesting around here...feel free to show ur favorite smokin pieces too.
peace-T-

Old Soul

Veteran
That is some sick glass for sure bro! Love to see it looking so clean. I am a fanatic when it comes to keeping my glass clean.

peace

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya tona
mighty fine company you are in ey...always something to do here...hehehe.... i also should post more often but as it is i don't always have the time....Nway just came by to say high...and finally i brought a pic with me....here's a Pollen Chuck revised at 3 days of flower with a 35 - 40 sexveg...in 2 L (1/2 gallon) pots...
i'm already nuking her with nutes ...LoL

PCR
picture.php

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Nice glass man.. I like your new bubbler..Youve already seen my setup man, so Ill show you my boys..My friend blows glass for Illadelph so I get some bargains. Heres my boy;s Illy with an ashcatch, he paid 200$ for the setup(sticker not included)... She rips man.. Thought Id share since youve got the same peice.

501031217081601.jpg

Edit: Heres a milk shot of me rippin my peice for you. My homegrown stash/oil right there... :passes to T:
501030111091726.jpg

A

arcticsun

Edit: Heres a milk shot of me rippin my peice for you. My homegrown stash/oil right there... :passes to T:

.. sneaking in from the side for a thirdie on that prof.. :bongsmi::wave:

damn u sporting some nice bongs up in here guys, ace! makes me feel like my old faithful could use a friend, been looking into those with diffusers..

65642IMG_0442-thumb.JPG
65642IMG_0655-thumb.JPG

here's my all time fav and the one i use daily, good oldfashioned jar bubbler, it smokes hash and weed equally well. great even burn and nice slow compression on the hit. i use alittle tbacco with my green (not much). i use a rosetree-root bowl, another material i quite like for much of my smoking gear. i can change that rosetree-root bowl with a mercum stone chillum i use for hash mostly, it has a deeper bowl which generates more heat for burning the hash.

..btw gotta rep around or id have totally repped u for the CLEAN BONGS!! :woohoo:

peace!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

not bad , i like it.i'll get some pics up of the glass to keep it interesting around here...feel free to show ur favorite smokin pieces too.
peace-T-

Damn bro, looks like teh store i hang out in

impressive collection

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice glass brother !!!!
i need a bigger collection myself, but nothing like what you got :rasta:
do you have a bong for each day of the week yet LOL
looks like you might :respect:

thats a nice pile 'o dry sift as well :woohoo: :woohoo:
do you press it ? if so how brothaman ?
ever see the clay extruder hash press thread, just an idea for ya mebbe ?
but wait i guess you have much more to press than that thing can handle :chin:

way to keep it green brother
:smoweed:

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Hell yeah! I need to grab a nice piece for the swamp. I have been slackin on that. But with no retailers around here and sketchy internet orders, I might have to take a road trip to ATL or something.

U

unta

That cheese looks amazing. Just got some cuts of that. Gotta be pretty nice if you're going to do an entire run of her. Want to know what kind of yield she brings. Any other info on her would be appreciated.

Great setup.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
old soul-thanks bro,yea im kinda the same way yo,i like them lookin nice and clean,i usualy pick 2 i smoke from and switch up every once in a while.
takes like a couple hrs to get them all cleaned up.
peace-T-

Core-wattup F.A.M. yesssiiiir great company brotha,you are part of that great company im in too brotha.pcr looks awesome yo 3 days flower and all.mine are getting a lil topping today,they start a lil slow and them they seem to put it in gear.is that just me or do they do that?
thanks for sharing the pics yo,and dont worry about posting less sometimes yo i know you get busy,we all do fam.peace-T-

sublime-thanks for sharin the pics yo...which one is it like ?i kinda cant tell from the pic bro.peace-T-

arctic-my cuz had a piece he made similar to that when we was younger,mf hit like a wrecking ball! i know that one gets you faded as my backspace button :muahaha:
thanks for sharin yo.peace-T-

drdizogg-thankyou brotha,im gonna have to make a visit ur way and go crazy in that bad ass shop i seen in the pics bro...if thats 1/4 of the shop id be a kid in a candy store man!!
peace..imma bout to hit you up after i post this yo.
-T-

C-dubb-LMAO :smokweed:

bruhbear-wattup F.A.M. thanks bro,glad ya like it...yea i have a piece for everyday of the week and then some yo...i have so many pipes i dont even and never used yo.like prolly a hundred yo no shit.i mostly smoke bongs and bubblers and my steam roller.
as for the sift,i have a press.i have pressed it,and my bubble but honestly i like it fluffy,it seems like it smokes better and stretches farther too.also the bubble seems like its just all the way better not pressed imho...i use a space case press when i do press some up though.peace yo -T-

swamp-fasheezy yo take that ride.i dont know if i order online unless it was a custum roor or something like that.i bet theres some big shops in the atl yo.prolly worth the trip for sure.peace.

acc-sup yo.thanks naing ...you know a lil somethin to choose how blasted i want to get LMAO...peace F.A.M.

unta-yo wattup.well thanks the cheese was already narcotic at the 55 days i sampled,seems like a decent yield for such a shorty,she loves to be trained and tied topped all that.seems to grow better like that then natural.not quite sure of the yield yet but looks like a couple zips to me atleast.
i will let ya know the final weight.
peace-T-

jip-fasheezy bruh that illy aint no joke either man! the bowl is nice and big too.
i have a few lil shots for the page....
peace.-T-

picture.php

so i chopped the cheese today at 60 days with a 2 week flush

heres a shot i tried ti get a lil creative with blockin out the background LMAO i be high yo...
picture.php

here we go...for get to snap before i chopped her down...
picture.php

top view.
picture.php

pre-trim
picture.php

post trim...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

cellardweller

Tona..great glass, great nugs..
..but I never thought I'd live to see the day where a box taught me how to fold another box..lmao yo..

Old Soul

Veteran
Cheese is looking great bro. Got to sample some cheese at my buddies house the other night, top notch smoke for sure.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the cheese will go fast.
she'll be the jar u keep reaching for.

i hope u keep that glass locked up.
dont need no "bull in a china shop" stoners crashin into them

Latest posts

Latest posts