What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sublime-thank you bro.

drdog-should be blowin up this week they got into veg finaly.
always good to see ya.peace.

che-man shes a special lady,my good friend on here grew some out that was damn beautiful bro.thats what made me buy these.you and me both cant wait to see them when they get done ! :joint:

low-wattup pimpin...oh yea man i stay busy. :joint: tonight was another long night too.takin all the budz off the stick throwin h2o on what needed it and runnin some bubble.was busy till 3 am yo....will be smokin good tomorrow though this bubble is gonna sing the blues hahahaha...peace :respect: right back to you bro.
-T-

jip-thanks man,yea some got a twisted leaf here and there,but they are 100% better then they was a couple weeks ago remember?they got all wierded out...
gonna be gettin fun now;)
peace-T-

C-dubb-LMAO....fasho,you got me on that one.. :muahaha:
peace-T-

old soul-lol cella got a good eye socket huh!
thanks for the + vibes bro.peace.

major-wattup pimp.thanks for droppin in.im always lurkin ur thread bro,nice shit.
thanx man.peace.

osecret-thank you maing.got a couple quick bd shots for ya ...

before i took it off the stix today...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:joint::joint:

picture.php

here it goes...

purple gold red blue...
picture.php

fill the bag with trim and some ice...i used a little trim for the 1st run to see if i had all set up right...
picture.php

spin that shit yo.
picture.php

water nice and green,always a good sign.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

1st small run...
picture.php

a few runs later...
picture.php

ok so now i like to run it thru the sifter and get the access moisture out
picture.php

sifted
picture.php

i shoulda spread it out but i was tryin to show how tall the piles are...didnt work out so well.
picture.php

it looks to me like maybe 2 oz's i know there atleast a O and a half.ill get the weight tomorrow after its dried most the way out.

picture.php

picture.php

peace -T-

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like some nice domes in the future for mistah T!

Man, I need to break down and get me a bubblerightfuckinnowolater!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Awesome man

I need to get my hands on those bubble bags

Looks tasty as hell brother

C

cellardweller

Holy hash bash @ T's place!
Loving the pile o buds, but that hash has me all wet and quiverin..
picture.php

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmhh just made a batch myself...nice looking bubble T.....and the small ones are looking sweet aswell! and this time i can add a small pic..got myself a other usb cable hehehe

middle one is a female PC revised...
picture.php

U

UBER21

Rocking it bro........everything looking stellar as usual here in the concrete jungle......lil pissed my damn casey jones didnt make it....but I guess maybe next time...peace bruh....

G

A.Fool-sup yo,right on maing.i appreciate the compliments my dawg.i try o keep it poppin ya know.peace

I only give credit, where credit is due mang! Thanks for the added inspiration (as if I needed any more?!?!?!).... Hope my place looks as good as yours, soon!

A. Fool:joint:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Oasis has everything...seedlings, harvest shots, bubble tutorials, fuck..I feel like a scrub.:joint:

Keep it up broskie,
MP

K

Karma Genetics

Nice bubble run T. Got to love to make shit in to gold he he he....

You ever make dry screen ?

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
i just drooled on myself a bit... thanks alot. lol. and i cant give you anymore rep for a while.. but K++++++ hows that mss lookin?

ps happy bro is popped and in dirt as of today... lol. just so ya know. 5 of them.

Old Soul

Veteran
Nice bubble run bro. Have you ever run bubble just with the bags and not the bubblenow? Would like to know if you get more or less using the machine. I like that it is more automated and just the water drains instead of dealing with all the ice as well. Where did you get your set and how much? thanks in advance.

C

cellardweller

<<just had an after thought..are you using any fans to help dry the hash or are you just letting it naturally dry out on the cardboard?
Having little to no experience making it myself, I was just wondering..

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oreos' by the case..
yeah..you're not a stoner..
:muahaha:

:biglaugh: Big kudos :yes:

Hey T - amazing hash run mate! I'm hoping to do something like that in the near future - was that herb you used from 1 plant or many? Was gifted some small clones and bit of hash - first smoke in ages -all the text is starting to blur :D :joint:

T

TylerDurden

Nice amount of hash there T, you know how much trim you used total? I need to do
something with all the trim from my plants. Im thinkin about getting some of those bags
after seeing how easy it is but I dont know if I got enough trim to make it worth it. Take it
easy man.

Mr. Durden :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dayum fam love all the feedback :respect:

sublime-ty bro...yes its smokin like a champ right noe :wink:
peace.

hoosier-thanks bro.get them man its a good investment.full melt is the way to go bro,next im gonna snag a 8 bag kit.peace-T-

drdog-fasheezy broi miised the bubble.i forgot how heavy the buzz from this shitis...one hitter quitter for sure.
grab some bags maing,ur gonna be needin them after this run for sure brotha.peace-T-

C-dubb-wattup pimpin,hehehe its in the bong like a mf yo.i can see some good sleep ahead of me hehehe...
peace...oh yea nice smiley too.
-T-

Core-wattup brother,aaaahhh so you are blazin the melty too eh bruh!aint it soooo fuckin good man.i missed the bubbnle,i havnt made any since the summer yo.
...she looks great yo,any suggestions on how she eats for ya?sensitive or no?
LMAO you got another cable huh?dude you should just velcro it close to ur pc,lmao,you are always misplacing that thing.
peace my friend.-T-

ube-thank you brotha,damn man thats too bad about the casey...like you said next time...what do you think went wrong bro?im sorry if you had posted it or i missed it.
peace-T-

april fool-wattup maing,hey bro im glad i could inspire ya.
im sure ur grow will be poppin off in no time,it dont take long!
peace-T-

meltingpot-LMAO.thnkyou for the + vibes bro.
peace.

Karma-wattup maing.hehehe yea bro i love watchin it just keep addin up and up.
i do make dry sift with my kief box,it gets a shitload too.plus i have a stash box to break up in like the bubbleboxes and the ones gypsy sells.it catches crazy trichs bro.theres probably a oz. in it right now.
peace.

endo-thankyou bro,sorry about the drool :D
i seen the thread is started yo i been in already.good luck with the females!
peace-T-

B/R-fasheezy bro,im blazin some now out my hash bong ;)
havnt used this baby for a while.
yea man i loved watchin the haul out the purple bag,its the one i was gettin the most from,and its some melt too!
peace.-T-

old soul-naaa man i always had the machines.the bubblator one i got in the dam in 05.this one i got online from freshheadies or somethin,i'll find a link and post it.was about 450 with shipping.cant find the link...im sure it was freshheadies .com though.
peace

C-dubb-i just let it dry on the cardboard bro,like 24-36 hrs and its bomb diggity already as long as you break it down good to dry.also sometimes i put it in the freezer overnight the freezer draws out the moisture believe it or not yo...i got that tip a while back online.
peace-T-

sammet-wattup man.it was from trim i been saving,i didnt even get to all of it yet.
im glad ya got you some smokables bro,and some cuts to get a grow rollin yo.
lookin forward to seein the thread in ur siggy.peace-T-

tylerdurden-idk bro was about a couple frozen blocks worth hehehe...was quite a bit though maybe 6-8 runs or so.the bags are a ggod buy like i said earlier bro,the come even cheaper in the 1 gallon size for makin less at a time brotha.i think you be happy with them.if youve never made bubble it is quite a treat,also ya get a mound of gold of just trim.let me know if ya get them and how ya do.
peace.

peace fam.-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I probably do need to get some

I dry sieved some trim a while back and was shocked how much I got, definately looking into it. With all the hook ups, I have now, I can probably get them for fairly cheap

Latest posts

Latest posts