What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Z-wattup brother,dont sweat it yo we all get busy maing.plus ur movin and shit...i'll let it slide :muahaha: :friends:
i dont know how u get so many ladies dialed in so nice!!!! But you got the skillz, so I dont ask, just enjoy
i just listen to the ladies bro,try to see what they are tryin to tell me.i still be burnin me one here and there hehehe..i had to flush 1 today because it was in the wrong group and got some open sesame whan its already at the beasty stage...i think it was gonna go crazy,i seen some spots starting on the leaves so i gave her a flush,i figured out what it was as soon as i seen where it was sittin,with the wrong group...eh gotta keep me on my toes hehehe...
i know its gonna be a crazy ride getting this thing in order yo,but it'll be easier then some shit i been thru in my life already so i can take it.
i know i can get a med card easily.i have a bad ...no terrible back and i dont sleep for shit yo,check my posts they be at some crazy ass hrs man...i be on some insomnia shit yo.i never been diagnosed by a dr, but wtf a mf sleeps like 5 hrs in the day time from like 7 till noon and im up like a mf.
good idea about callin Cali to get the info bro...i'll have to google some dispensaries,i cant think of any of the names ive heard off the top.
believe me bro,if i follow thru on this it will take off,i am a workaholic when it comes to things i want to achieve.if it aint the best best it can be i wont stop until it is.nomatter what i do i have to go,go,go until i feel like im reaching my capabilities if not its like im cheating myself...idk yo maybe its a disorder LMAO...
whenever i have a franchise of these things believe me all my help is here in my IC family.i wouldnt go any farther then my computer when i start lookin for talented folks to help me get it poppin.
peace yo.-T-

leel-hehehe i feel you bro.believe me if i was single id be gone already,bouncing from state to state like a pogo stick.there are many opportunities for a kat that can just up and dip out.i think ur right man gotta do what ya feel is what you are meant to do.if i was good at football id try to make that my career.if i had talent with building houses id be a contractor.if i was a ...bla bla bla..im a grower thats where i shine.i can draw like a mf but aint no future in drawing.this is the future in my eyes bro...its only a matter of time before its considered a trade..im doin my research now,i think i am gonna call cali today like Z said,and see what they say...if i remember...peace-T-

germ-fasheezy man i will pm ya soon.thanks for the ofer to help with the info my man.
peace brotha.-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~lings are back on track~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* EDIT * i guess i cant edit the pics out of a post or idk how...so never mind the second pic with my hand blipped out it belongs by ls x mf pheno 1. ********

all are labeled so no need to explain fam...

groups
x5
picture.php

x9
life saver x mothers finest
picture.php

x7
picture.php

x9 youll have to check the karma thread for the rest of these
happy brother BX 1
picture.php

picture.php

ls x mf pheno 1
picture.php

picture.php

pheno 2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the lings are just about 100 % except for one hb bx 1 that leaves are still a little windy,green and growin good but the older leaves are twisty .
peace-T-

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Nice cuties youve got there T. Shit when you open up ur shop Ill come up there n buy a few ounces off ya. You just gotta give me big colas I dont fuck wit popcorn. :joint:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL sublime fasheezy bro....make sure you have ur MJ card and its good for my state and then we can get that together yo....and brotha,do i seem like i fuck with popcorn?
LMAO maybe the kind you eat with some good ole special budda on there !!! woot!
peace.

everyone,just thought id let ya know,might time temps int he tent 70.8 degrees :woohoo: shit is beautiful fam,its cold as a mf here tonight so its all good.the intake was set at like 1/4 speed and the damper is barely open.looks like we are on track...lets see what these 1200 watts do in this lil bitty space.
peace-T-

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Popcorn is good for hash oil...How bout I just move up there and open a hydro shop next store? We can calloborate.. haha... its snowed nasty here, I think imma stay home from work n hit my bong all day.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Feel free to dispense my way anytime mate ;) Can't say I'm not envious of the med setup you guys have over in the states. I'd be eligible for a card, and wouldn't have to worry so much about growing my own meds. I'm bone dry at the moment - first time in a few years and it's meant I've had to go back on the prescription meds to stabalize my moods - nasty side effects get me down. Dispensaries seem the way forward to me. Keep it green bud.

C

cellardweller

I would drop everything to run that shit with u bro, ANYDAY!!!!

I second that! the wife would just have to learn to deal widdit! I don't think I would have to convince her too much either..
Zeus..I hear we're gonna be neighbors and shit soon! good luck with the move..

good to see ya around Sammet!

don't ya just love what those night temps do for the girls T?

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sublime-wattup brothahehehe i hear ya man but let me pull ur coat to something if you dont know this already bro...when you have ur plant growin and you about to flip it,take ALLLLLL the shit thats gonna grow into popcorn off the plant before you flip it,if it comes back take it off again around week 4...this will increase your yield for sure.when there is too much under growth it stops the plant from concentrating all its growing power on the main colas.they soooo much bigger and denser if you do this bro.not to mention it keeps the bugs from having a safe haven under there.when i flip i take off the bottom 7 inches atleast sometimes more depending how big they are at the flip.LMAO @ hydro sho yo!!!
have fun with ur bong.
peace lil brotha.

old soul-thankyou bro,yea i think imma call it my 2 year plan and see if the laws are passed to let me make that deadline.this is not somethin ya rush into eyes wide shut.im gonna have to play my hand right in order to make the best run of this i can.they gonna play there games but im startin my game now.i will be in the lead by time the season starts ;)
-T-

Z-thanks bro,imma bookmark all them links yo.
dude im tellin ya if this thing goes to where i need some help takin care of all my clients needs and i get like 2-3 of them goin im gettin my help from these boards yo...i dont know anyone/anywhere else to get this kind of talent yo.YwouldntI bring my friends along for the fun times?talent like this would make a business thrive for sure...all that is fun to talk about but first i have to get myself established,take a lil heat and then expand.imma overwhelm them bro.imma open up shops like its goin out of style yo...i was thinkin,if i have a head shop with the same name as the dispensary,even peeps without med cards would flock there to buy the glass and shit just because they can go there without a card and see whats goin on with us.
ask questions about things,and we could tell them about how to go about obtaining a card.and all the laws that are to be followed by a card holder.
....gears are grindin my friend...
-T-

sammet-damn yo how did you let urself run out man?you must have shut the room all the way down huh my man?too bad about bein in a pinch on the herb yo,i feel for you.
thats exactly why i want to do somethin man.i know good peeps that have been strait forward good folks all they life and get injured,subscribed pills and now they are hooked on pills yo.i hope you get some good mj up and in ur system so yu can leave them nasty scripts alone fam.keep ur head up with the type of skills you have you will be smokin on the best ganj in just a few short weeks.i miss me some sammet threads yo! cant wait to see them frosty ass nugz you always bring to the table.
peace-T-

C-dubb-hehehe i feel you bro.
lovin the temps dubb,much much better then i was hoping for,like damn near perfect.hmmmm...i wonder how a co2 tank would fit in there ....bwahahahahaha....
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
B/R right now i have 24 goin,i just let the sensi star go this week and killed the mama.
there a couple more that have to prove they can hang with the big dogs yo...if not they will get their walkin papers too ;)
my plan is 30 top shelf strains,im workin on it and i think im gettin close...i will need a nice inventory for the plans i have...any decent menu should have a huge variety of choices.
strains that are running now
blueberry,
ffa,
bpp
,bubba,
pre 98 bubba
.g13 x burmese x northern kush
,the white
,cheese
,kalichakra
, s99 x sour bubble
snowcap
agent orange
black domina
strawberry cough
mass.super skunk
jilly bean
mango haze
bubbleberry
outkastt's blueberry(better then mine but yields less.im keepin hers also,i love it!)

...im forgettin a couple,its hard to remember them without lookin at my mama list yo...

seeds goin now

happy brother BX1(karma genetics)
godberry(M.O.D.)
pollen chuck revised(core)
life saver x mothers finest(private breeder)
and a bag seed from a kush that i dont know exactly what it is,was A1 smoke though so it will be a great addition to the grow.for now im callin it 50/50 kush.

my bubble now got here today fam :woohoo: i'll be throwin some hasshishi shots up soon as i get to makin me a batch...probably tonight.
peace-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
those guys up there in the OGA really know their shit, lol.

You have no idea how much I appreciate this, but we have nothing to do with Pollen Chuck, we have just grown the shit out of it, but Core is the evil genius behind Pollen Chuck, and quiet a few more you see us growing.

Yo bro Tona whats happening

A

arcticsun

haha if you're gonna keep us updated on all those strains then you need a secretary mate :D

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the lings seem to be doing good there Tona?? mighty fine list you displayed...:yummy:
i'll try to add something constructive next time...got some probs with PC and cam...PC broke down and i lost my USB cable...i realy don't know what th fuck i did with it....
Nway strong update !

@Dog....
LOL...evil genius he said.....thought that woz funny...
thx for straightening all out :smile:
i almost can't wait to pop the OGA beans !