What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
What up T, my man...idk about the FFOF myself, but I know Major & Sir use/d it alot for a long time, so maybe PM Major and ask him...However, I do know that it tends to be kinda hot, and so do the FF ferts...Personally, Ive always stayed away from FF stuff, I dont know why, but Im really happy with the mix I got goin on now!!! Im kinda gladf Im not leavin the state, cause then Id have to figger out a whole new soil mix!!!! That would suck!!!!
Im sure u'll be fine bro, ur a pro, you'll make it happen and you'll get stellar results!!!Peace

- Z

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sublime-good man as long as you have a plan you should be strait.
gotta chop the white and a s99 x sourbubble right quick so imma cut it short yo.peace-T-

bruhbear-hehe matter of fact G i just got done choppin/trimmin 15 sensi star trees,now i gotta finish up with a couple from the tent run that i should do today and get hung...still lettin the bpp from the tent get some sun light;)
peace.

Z-yuppers yo ill keep a eye on it.im use to the ferts but their soil is new to me this run.
you said if you move youd have to switch up ur soil mix...do use soil from the ground in ur area for the base of ur mix?thats awesomr bro if thats the case,talkin about savin a buck fasho.
peace-T-

chopped the sensi star today...fam....the buds are HUGE.didnt snap any pics but i will tomorrow.im regrettin not takin any because they are some real nice looks all fresh and trimmed up.i will definetly get a few tomorrow.
gotta get at a couple more plants right now fam....Z holla at me in chat in about a 45 min maybe less....we can bs and smoke one or 5 if ur up :joint: peace-T-...

thatguy

Yo, T, you ain't got a whole lotta calendar left to learn, now do ya? Like 3 more years, right?

Glad to hear you got the FFOF thing under control. I'm gonna bookmark this page now so I got the advice so easily retrievable for when I use mine :D

I hear you on the history thing, I LOVE history. I just found out I'm a tiny bit native american (canadian) recently, so I've been learnin a little about that. Also, anything military history related, I eat up. World war II is the most interesting, IMHO. Some great shows,documentaries, and movies about it like Band of Brothers, which apparently the Prof was just watching recently:D That shit is SICK. If you haven't seen it, watch it!

All the best,
TG

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo, T, you ain't got a whole lotta calendar left to learn, now do ya? Like 3 more years, right?

well bro,honestly i really dont fall into all that hype.i dont believe that...they always sayin a certain year is gonna be the year for bla bla bla...
since the calender stops at 2012,the wanna start all the rumors and what not.
yea bro i like all them old wat movies.band of brothers is real good,i watched it along time ago when it 1st aired.showtime or hbo it was on...i thought sublime was playin band of brothers on x box or somethin...LOL...
peace my man...im bout to put up a few pics in a sec.-T-

***EDIT***

ok so i guess the pics aint workin right now...maybe they are fixin the drag and drop :confused: if they are i hope the pics are still big,thats bad ass yo,they look sooo much more clear like that and detail is givin the plants some justice everyones pics are lookin stellar lately yo...
well i guess i will tell ya what a pic was,today i got my prize from another site for potm i won over there in oct. i dont really hang at other sites much so i was slippin on pm'n them back...infact i didnt even know i won.someone from here told me congrads on my win over there LMAO thats how i found out yo,no shit....btw thanks for the heads up bro i woulda missed it....

so anyways my win was a pack of Blue Sonja by Steele Savage from the Grindhouse...the are sat/indy strain, G13 x Black Widow...says 70 days...and says 350-450 gm/2m...so we will be lookin forward to these in the close future...
i seen CTSV has a thread goin on them so i will follow it close,hes got skills so i will be able to see their potential.
the white and the s99 x sourbubble are down,took pics,i'll try to get them up tomorrow.peace-T-

Last edited:

Old Soul

Veteran
Great thread Tonatiuh! Don't know why I never posted here before. Great selection of strains, and beautiful plants. You really have a green thumb.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thankyou old soul.welcome.love seeing people comeing in still,good to have ya.
i appreciate the compliments bro.i need to up date the strain list soon as i have a few more since page 1 ;)
hope you stick around,im trying to get some pics up but they are down still...
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
micro,ty for the compliment brotha,hope this thread can help anyone who reads it.
:joint:
peace-T-

the_dungeon

just stopping by to say wahts up buddy!

I have no where near as much experience as you but...

I use the fox farm too.

i have 8 grape apes, and i transplanted them into bigger containers, 6 with just ocean forest and perlite, and 2 with ocean forest / light warrior and perlite.

and man im telling you in less than a day I could tell the difference.

The light warrior is very airy.. and its got added stuff in it too..
but ever since then ive been doing it like that! they love it!

just my two cents.. stay green bro!!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
fasho dungeon thanks for the info bro.

hey fam so i was lookin at my blue sinja that i won right and upon further inspection ;)
i saw that there was 2 packs of beans in there :headbange:
the other one is G 13 x black widow.so im lookin forward to rockin these soon too.just thought id share my good news with ya fa.peace-T-

K

Karma Genetics

those G 13 x black widow are from Haze Ventura

i think.

Last edited:

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
:wave:
very cool you won 2 pack of seeds! :D
how is going there? hope everything gooooood! bye fdb

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Karma,i have alot of pics bu cant load them bro.
peace.-T-

fi di-wattup bro,good to see ya.yup 2 packs :wooohoo:
things are good yo,hope all is good with you as well.
peace-T-

hey guys are pics down for you guys too?i havnt been able to drop any for like 4 days or somethin.page say temporarily disabled.let me know if ur havin the same problem.
thanks.peace-T-

K

Karma Genetics

He T I have no problems uploading pic's to the new album system. It changed tho maybe needs a litle getting used too.

Let me get you some pic's at this page. These are being flowered for the 420 smoke out.

X-18 fem. seedlings straight to 12/12
picture.php

The Kali Big Budha seedlings straight to 12/12
picture.php

Uk Cheese
picture.php

SourDiesel
picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
old soul-yup man i did yo,i figured out how to get them in the new albums just 4 at a time though :(
peace.

karma-thanks for the pics bro,that uk cheese,and the sd are comin along nice eh...
hope i can be there this year bro for the 420,would be nice to get away for a week or 2.
peace brother.-T-

bbdog-:joint:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

winnings...
picture.php

picture.php

the white out the tent.
picture.php

picture.php

s99 x sourbubble out the tent.
picture.php

picture.php

now some lings...
picture.php

lifesaver x mothers finest.
picture.php

Cores pollen chuck revised.
picture.php

happy brother bx1
picture.php

theres a few more hb shots but theyll be in that thread,you know the drill kinda just veggin and gettin healthy still,these pics are all about like a week old i think,i havnt taken any since i couldnt get them up,i'll get a few up later.peace-T-