What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

whitebox

Tonatiuh said:
EDIT: ya snuck one in on me Karma,good to see ya in the spot yo.mmm mmmmmm mmm you makin my mouth water over here yo. sounds delish.imma be havin the beans in some pots as soon as the tent is up,should be this week.i'll throw a vegged load in to flower,throw the beans down veg them till i can get clones from all and flip them.and find some gems.
thanks for takin some interest yo and for always lookin out for a playa.
i look forward to hookin up when i come to ur area again.
gotta shake ur hand and say thankyou in person yo...shoot the breeze and smoke out till we cant smoke nomore...might take a while :joint:
im hunting for sqare pots for the tent now...no luck so far.ive got 3 gallon pots that ive had for a while,and i picked up some 2 and 3 gallon growbags.
i got 100 2 gallon bags for 25 bux and grabbed a dozen of the 3's ...you think 2 gallon bags are big enough to flower out in?

anyone know where to get square pots at yo?hit me up a link cool?thanx...

pics

tried to use a arm for comparison...

kc's are gettin more color everyday...

more random shots...

peace fam-T-

hey Man, nice danky plant !!!!!!!!!!!!

what is your nutes line?? do you use PK at the half or 3 weeks before the end of the flow??

very impressive resin coating !!!!!

good job Bro'

.WB.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
:jump: :rasta: :nono: Whats up brother??First off, Im glad to hear u are feelin better, keep off the pain pills if u can...make someTHC pills theyll do ur body good...or try makin some of JoeShmoes Cannamilk!!!!he says itll numb any pain u got!!!
Now onto the room...ur girls look amazing bro, super frosty and healthy and just damn fine!!!! Sorry I been absent a bit, but you know how it goes sometimes....keep it up bro, and I ll get u the link for that milk...Peace man

- Z :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
always a sweet spot to come to....nice pics with lots of color's ...
i just read you had a bad day pain wise...listen to zeus ..maybe some cannagoodies will help out....i'll try and send some vibes to you for better healing....
well heck...i'm gone follow Zeus advise...make some milk with buds :yummy:

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Dude, take a gallon of milk, put it in a pressure cooker with 4 oz of buds or 4-6 oz trim, nuglets, all chopped well...pressure cook on low for 4 hrs, then strain and chill...Joe says if drank warm, you will feel it in a few minutes...cold, it takes a little longer!!! He says to start with VERY small doses..take a tbsp. to start, no joke dude, very potent stuff...if ur really feelin the pain, take 1 oz in a shot glass!!!!
Now Joe doesnt add anything to the milk, but as a chef, I would prolly add some cinnamon, cardamom and sugar, and maybe a little rose water, so it tastes like Bhang!!!Try it dude, you will throw out ALL ur pain pills for good!!!!!Check Joe for more info....or Google it!!!Peace bro

- Z

Smoking Gun

ZeusOGrefugee said:
Dude, take a gallon of milk, put it in a pressure cooker with 4 oz of buds or 4-6 oz trim, nuglets, all chopped well...pressure cook on low for 4 hrs, then strain and chill...Joe says if drank warm, you will feel it in a few minutes...cold, it takes a little longer!!! He says to start with VERY small doses..take a tbsp. to start, no joke dude, very potent stuff...if ur really feelin the pain, take 1 oz in a shot glass!!!!
Now Joe doesnt add anything to the milk, but as a chef, I would prolly add some cinnamon, cardamom and sugar, and maybe a little rose water, so it tastes like Bhang!!!Try it dude, you will throw out ALL ur pain pills for good!!!!!Check Joe for more info....or Google it!!!Peace bro

- Z

I do something similar like that with my stems from breaking up my buds. I make a tea with them, but I don't boil the stems in water, I boil them in milk. Personally I just take a shot glass of the milk and put it in a hot cup of water with no other flavorings, I like the taste of the as it is, but one could add anything to flavor it as well. It works really well, has some bite in the back of the throat, but its great for pain.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Tona: Always....always....ALWAYS IMPRESSIVE!!! You're makin' the family proud bro!!!

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
looking so good bro!!!!!

i just love the dry shot of that hashberry mmm look so tasty!!!

keep them comming i love them all

peace maffe

C

cellardweller

just stoppin in to say what a show bro. My kc didnt color up nearly that much, but it did a little.
Great show F.U.C.K.E.R.!!
keep it real and keep it green!
peace,
~cd

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
60469DSCN31391.JPG

That is nuts bro

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dave-sup brotha,good to see ya maing.yup pull up the hammok yo the colors are poppin...yea man mandala rocks.i cant wait till the doors open again the 1st of the year!s'pose to be some new stuff too uo...peace

chuck-hey thanks man i appreciat it...stick around got some more on the way;)
peace

hoosier-goodlookinout yo,imma see about gettin some of them,seems the 3 gallon round ones are gonna be too bulky for me...they'll work for a run though while i get the square ones.
peace yo.

whitebox-first,thanks for the positive vibes man,second i use ff nutes...all of them...and i give them some high phos.guano in my soil mix,and at like 3 weeks left in flower i give them a tea with higgh phos...again man thanks for droppin by...peace -T-

sublime-goodlookinout yo

Zeus-right on yo my lady gonna hook it up for me tomorrow (the milk) i'll let you know how it turns out.plus i'll have some fresh trim here soon.i was spose to chop the 2nd but hey F.U.C.K.I.T. i dont feel like it yet.gonna be a bitch to trim like this.
couple more days though and they gottaa get the axe fasho,it kinda overcrowdae right now.thanks for all the compliments bro.ur shit came out kick ass too man...peace

Core-thankyou bro,i try to keep it poppin in here...gonna throw a few up right now...i think you guys will like them...yup my ruca will make me the cannamilk tomorrow and i will give it a go...i know tomorrow will be a rought day too...the mornings suck untill it loosens up a lil...thanks for the vibes man...peace-T-

Zeus-thanks for the recipe bro,i appreciate it my kat.

CF-my mutha F.U.C.K.I.N. man!
wattup playa.thanks maing...yo you already know imma rep to the fullest.F.A.M.all day everyday.peace

smokin-wattup yo

access-thanks bro,i see you got a new thread started,is that a open thread for everyone to post smoke reprts and pics of different strains?would be kinda sweet to be able to visit one thread with info from knowledgable peeps about different strains without having to hit up the search bar for every single one...just a thought yo.thanks for poppinin as always peace my man.

maffe,i got a few more for ya bro...

CTSV-fasho bro,youre putin it down over there yo.thanks for the props.peace -T-

C-dubb-yo man thanks...they are gettin darker purple everyday my kat...watch...;)

dr.dog-crazy huh yo...and now its purpin up LOL fuckin freak yo...

=======================update===========================

o.k so i hope you guys like this update....

hashberry,dried this bud weighs 21 grams ;)

heres them baby s 99 x sourbubble,i took a few closeups of the massive ammounts of trichs they are already throwin..they will be gettin some new diggs tomorrow...

some random nugz from around the room...
check out the 4 tops,the plants like 4 1/2 feet tall.

crazy huh...

that sick kc is gettin new green growth...

more randoms

....right back with some more...y'all gonna love this....

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the real ipdate...

the real ipdate...

heres some FFA showin some major trich development.

lets see some colors...

some macros

and the new playroom...

i still have to put it on a timer tomorrow and fill it.the temps will need to be tweeked too.i have a intake fan for fresh air if i need it.i think the circulation fan should be ok though we will see,these temps are after it been runnin for a while.i figure plants and watering them will bring the humidity up where i want it.

aircooled

and this is with 3 gallon pots i can pack one more in each row if i want...the last three on the first row to ur left are 5 gallon pots just for pics sake....gotta get them square pots fast...

and thats all i got for now fam...peace...

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Damn, now I know why I wake up in the morning. Dont got much to say but, your plants all look great man. Keep em comin my brotha.:joint:

That Girl

*wipes drool from mouth*

*wipes drool from mouth*

Alright Tonatiuh! Lookin real purdy. Hope you like your new addition to the playground. I've pulled up a chair next to That Guy, count me in for the show!

That Girl

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looking great bro

I cant imagine trying to squeeze 16 plants in there, but square pots, would probably allow you to get 24 easily in there with a sog
http://www.bizrate.com/outdoordecor/products__keyword--square+nursery+pots__nwylf--.html
http://www.nationalgardenwholesale....type=subcat&title=Pots / Containers&pagenum=1

The last link has all sorts of pots in square from 1 l to 5 gallon
Just to give you an idea of what is out there, square waste pails from a place like walmart could be helpful as well

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Tonatiuh said:
access-thanks bro,i see you got a new thread started,is that a open thread for everyone to post smoke reprts and pics of different strains?would be kinda sweet to be able to visit one thread with info from knowledgable peeps about different strains without having to hit up the search bar for every single one...just a thought yo.thanks for poppinin as always peace my man.

Yeah Tona, that new thread is a "anything goes" type of place. I would welcome people using it as an open thread to post reports or pics of their gear....it's an ALL ACCESS PASS....so do what'cha need to do...
That's why I started it....I'd rather not create a thread for my Ed...then another for some other strain...etc. I know other people create new threads every year.....
For me, the harvest is perpetual...so I can't see any end in site. No reason for me to be thread hoppin' when I can put it all down in one place.
Now the dancing lady in my signature is linked to that thread, so feel free to click on her anywhere (your favorite part preferably)...and be whisked away to a land of freedom!!! (Ironic on a day of the lamest historical election ever...who do I pick the Giant A-hole or the Mega-Douche?)

Loving all your pics Tona...I'm living vicariously through your sizable grow...LOL. If I had that kind of space and room to maneuver...there would be massive and unprecedented insanity....so of course that's my next project.

That FFA is throwin' off so many trichs early on!!! Looks like a keepa...

L8r bro........:friends: