What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ras-wattup pimpin,yea man im just tryin to do my thang over this way and stay focused yo.it is some fire yo,i would strongly recommend gettin some of these beans yo.ill get some dry shots up as i do smoke reports in the HB thread.peace homie.-T-

sublime-:friends:

dubb-:joint: :friends:
my bad i forgot to ring youback earlier bro,i was doin some rippin and runnin maing,i get at you tomorrow.peace brother.-T-

Zeus-wattup pimp...i wouldnt say it worked out for me maing but the grow must go on.i smoke too much to ever stop yo.peace-T-

seismic-wattup maing,thanks for the + vibes yo.peace-T-

easy-wattup my friend always good to have ya brotha.yea man i would say the spirits are higher...got some shit in effect that should make it even better too...more on that later...
peace-T-

Enzee-yo yo yo wattup mofo :D ...man they are all lookin great brotha,im glad to see ur back on track to gettin that perpetual goin my friend...yea bro you do have some cool ass friends...some might even say coolest in the world :D LMAO...
yo man im sayin bro,the chem leaning and the HB leaning pheno of the HB is amazing.personaly i kept the hb leaner shes a treat fasheezy...with the mofos,top them real good to get a good yeild bro,they are gonna stretch like crazy so get some tops and get them flipped early.im high as hell on my best one right now shes the shorter one you will see her,when they all start reachin for the cieling she will be chillin at a nice size....1/2 j and im ripped....new strains kick ass with the new highs and tastes...when this chik gets some back crossing goin on and a little more stable its gonna be off the chain fasho.thanks for droppin the pics brotha...peace-T-

CF-fasheezy big bruh...:joint:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

some pics...
ok fareal this time these are the last of the ones to be flowered im gonna scale down and concentrate on some other projects and some of my bean collection.i want the stable to get a makeover :wink:

veg
picture.php

mama tent,
theres 1 jtr imma flower out after shes repotted and feeling better and the cups are my keepers from the seed run...still tryin to see if i keep any godberry,i fucked up and didnt clone the best looking one fuckin high again LMAO...fuckit ill get me another pack and rock them again they was nice and easy to grow.
picture.php

lookin up at the fan and lights,
picture.php

heres a bd mama i took out the tent and put into the veg room to beef up...you can see what 10 days under them big lights did for her,imma get like 20 cuts and trim her down to size again and put her back in the tent to slow her down till i need more cuts...thats how imma do all the mamas to keep the down to size and still get the cuts when if/when want them
picture.php

flower
picture.php

these bud shots are from thegroup coming down next week...

FFA

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Black Domina,you can see why she been with me since 04' ...i have some whole groups of her comin and i cant wait to get them out and down believe me.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The White

picture.php

Cheese
picture.php

and a teaser of the Happy Brother BX1 keeper,i'll be gettin some smoke reports,and dry shots of all 4 phenos up over there in the flossin thread soon yo so be on the lookout maing...i know this shot aint the best but i will get some good ones up probably tomorrow.
picture.php

peace -T-

S

Seismic

Damn bro the FFA and cheese are looking hot:yoinks: Good stuff brother, keep on doing what you do. Take care:joint:

EnZee

thanx for hte info on the mofos and HBs man!

so like, HOW soon should i be flowering the mofos? lol.
they are about 6 inchs + right now...

my mate got a pack of Hawaiian snow from GreenHouseSeeds.. what ive read about those, is they need to go itno flower as seedlings. lol.
hope i didnt leave the mofos too long? i do have 10ft ceilings... but still.

got alot of work still to do here bro...
gonna sort the lights out soon, get em more evenly spread and rocking with some exhaust lines.

you might have to come and visit bro... my boy says hes keen to meet ya too. :)

Anyway bro... thanx for the info!! bring on more as it comes in! :D
that HB jar looks tasty as man! i got me a jar set aside for it. heheh

cant wait to taste it!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Big T

Big T

What up yo? Congratz on the harvest and on the the perpetualness of your most bodacios set-up player! And great pics also!!!!

You are a hustlers, hustler! Big UPS!

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Goddamn TOna....shit is always lookin MAD proper in here:respect: BIG, BIG UPS for doin all that shit solo man...WOW
I see why you kept that BD...the beauty of seeds man, you found her ina pack right? She is lovely
FFA.......I aint even got shit else to say about her that I havent already...lol:respect:
The White....see FFA statement...lol

good vibes brother. glad to see you back and movin!:friends:

K

kallenavndk

Sweet jesus and mama marie :woohoo: T`lil`bone ;) ya have so insane skills all ya plants could be a fallos symbol 4 sure big strong and healty and lots of crystal on to :yoinks: Tha mofo me wana soma them :woohoo:

K

Karma Genetics

Damm bro your flowering room is booming. That black domina looks very nice. and i can see you got the cheese and the white tunned in.

Great stuff my friend. Ola Ola

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
seismic-thanks brotha,yo maing imma keep on doin the damn thing... when im old and gray i still wont stay away ;)...peace -T-

hoos-wattup playa,thanks yo...yea i tried to reveg a few i did it a few times and few times they died...like 50/50 with it...
peace-T-

C-dubb-:friends: right on maing...:joint:

enzee-yo brotha no problem...get a few stalks/tops goin and flip them.with ten foot cielings you gonna be strait either way,but i think you get less stem/more bud the earlier you flip.i know you have that room rockin like lallapalooza in no time brother.
we will definetly have to meet up sometime soon.the HB is a beast your jar will thank you fasheezy.
peace-T-

esbe-:friends: thank you bro,glad you enjoy the show.peace my friend.-T-

D-yo maing big :respect: ...thanks for the props brotha.thats what it gots to be maing
"good things come to those who hustle while they wait" ...thats the way i see it :wink: peace yo.-T-

tango-fasho bruh ty for the compliments...naaa bruh the bd didnt come from seed yo,i got that sweet lady from a homeboy as a cut in 04...well i wouldnt really call him a homeboy the s.o.b. charged me for the f'n cuts...crazy shit yo,but believe me i got mine back and then some :wink: he begs for cuts now and i be like "you know what time it is"
paybacks a bitch yo LOL...
peace-T-

phillthy-thanks maing :joint:

sublime-thanks lil bruh,you know the good vibes are always appreciated.
peace-T-

kal-yo maing wattup on ur side of the pond?i hope all is well :friends: im sure there will be some mofo,or the revised version when jip gets done with that floating ur wy in a magic message bottle somehow bro.peace-T-

Karma-wattup bro,always good to see you.the Happy Brother BX1 smoke reports will be coming into the thread soon bro,then i will start the new chit up my friend.
yea im gettting them dialed real nice i have a white bud that will easily weigh in at over a oz,easily...a few bd's the same way.

Cella-fasheezy bro you know you welcome to blaze thru always.peace-T-

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn T...the Oasis is bangin right now. You got that White HUGE...haven't seen a pic of her looking like that. You still fukk with bubbleberry?

hazy

Veteran
Chop time's on by the looks of them buds. FFA looks good enough to smoke. Nice run going T. So you thinning out your strains? Have you decided what's out and what's in? Tough choices.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
choices brotha fun stuff lol everythings looking very very nice rock on mang

EnZee

thanx again for the info on the HBs and MOFOs brother :)

the mofos all have 8 tops starting (still fimming now and then, but i think ill stop at 8 tops till i sex everyone. think ill throw em into flower in a week or two.

either way, i got a little more head room than the bunkbed huh.. lol.

we defo gotta meet up man... my boy wants (and is keen) to meet ya too, so i think youll have to come down for a cloudy weekend bro... and this time its gonna happen!

that FFA is fire son.
things doing well down here. just gotta get those numbers up up up! :D
rock on brother.

K

khaleel

looking great T!!! :wave: :pimp3: hope all is well - looks like it sure the hell is lol
(hi everybody!)

just dropping through. things are getting a little crowded in my box, so i'm off to find something else to set up my room. hanging tarps or some shit. anywya here's a shot of the box: viper trainwreck all you can see

picture.php

laters g take it easy!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup everyone :wave: just got back in town from a relaxing ass weekend at this bad ass resort lived like i king for a while and had room service and bell hops busy as a mf LMAO,almost got the boot the first day i was there blew the spot up with the FFA and the security was all in my grill like gangbusters,gave me a warning and said they was gonna charge me a deodorizing fee LOL...i smoked on the balcony the rest of the time...i was on the top floor in the badddest suite i didnt think they would fuck with me or even smell it to be honest,OOPS! :muahaha: they was chill though and didnt mess with me the rest of the stay.i thought they was gonna be ass's and be sweatin me the whole time but they didnt,as much loot as i spent they shoulda been rollin my blunts for me hahahahahahaha.was a great few days though.i been lurkin everyones threads on the ipod but i hate posting with that thing.i been makin my rounds all morning its hard to get at all you guys though so if i havnt already been to all the threads i will be soon.i have a few pics for you guys and also some dry/cured shots of what came down from the tent...i think i lied too,i think i will do a run of A.O. inthere sooner then i thought.hehehe i gotta be doin somethin yo,or i feel like im doin nothin.........

meltingpot-wattup pimpin,thanks for the good vibes yo...naaa man i had to let the blueberry go yo,i gave it out to friends but when i went to get a cut back it was all infested with borg so i just let it slide....i can get it back still,they are still runnin it but i dont need the hassle of dealing with bugs ya feel me?.
peace-T-

hazy-wattup maing :wave: yea bruh the got the chop last week a coule days after them pics.as far as the strains yea im gonna let a few go to make room for new stuff not exactlt sure whats doin what yet but i know the for sure keepers ;)
peace-T-

maj-wattup my friend,thanks bruh...yea choices choices eh..lol...
hope you had a good weekend yo.peace.

enzee-no doubt homie you know im always more then willing to help out wherever i can yo.sounds like a good plan on the mofos yo,they will be lookin nice in ur hands i know...
as far as linkin up one of these weekends we gonna make that happen yo...just got back from a few days on the go but we make it happen before the weather gets shitty out our way.peace brother.-T-

leel-fuckin A bruh!!!! the box is lookin like the seems are gonna bust from them girls as they fatten up even more bro.im tellin you bruh if you can just grab up a homebox 4x4 and get it poppin in there,it would be the same size but with more head room.its easy to get the climate dialed in them too yo.
i know whatever you do its gonna be rightous though so i will just watch and see what good ole leel has in his bag if tricks.
peacemy man.-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts