What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Tona
Howzit brother../?? Hope all is well, and that all gets better quickly!!! Thanx for the snaps of the gurls.. That looks like some tasty puffage coming your way... Ill bbl to peep some more... peace..

sack

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
sunday cheers! great update, the last one tona bro! wish you could bring your plants to naturel lights for some photo sessions!

sometimes taking a few steps back is exactly what we need to do.. looking at things from a different perspective often leads to enlightenment and/or growth.... :respect: homie... :friends:

C

cellardweller

picture.php

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
I must sound like a repeating record when i say you take some great shots dude. Everytime i come up in here the pics are always top notch. Always inspiring to say the least.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup al my good friends i cant tell you how much i feel the love coming from all you cool ass mf's yo.i been goin thru a lil bs on my end but yo,im a soldier and imma get by with mf valor.just so all you guys know it aint security or anything like that.you gotta know by now Tona is on top of my game maing.just sometime curve balls be comin outta nowhere,catch ya by surprize like a mf...gotta regroup and like footie said ...step back and get a better look at shit...man i cant thank you enough for all the +vibes you guys are sendin i feel that shit fasho.in my real life i have walls built up all around me,there no wall in the growasis.you guys are some good peeps i wish nothing but the best for all of you.i will still be lurkin for a while,the show is still goin strong,the tent will probably come down in a couple/few days and then it wont be fired up for a while,it looks like it will be a bomb ass pull,i will post chop shots and smoke reports the est i can with all this madness thats goin on....you know i wont leave my F.A.M. or friends hangin yo :joint:i appreciate all the compliments i got for them pics,sorry im not responding to every post like i always do but dayum yo im drunk :friends: :joint:
9i done drank more in 4 days then i normaly would in a month hehehe)i just had to pop in to say i got madd love for all you guys.i will try to get some pics up soon but please understand if if it aint up to par woth my usual stilo,my mind is on some other shit right now my friends.like i always tell all of you though when you are goin thru something..."small things to a giant" ...and "peeks and valleys" yo,thats what life is full of. peace -T-

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yo T. I hope things get better bro and you stick around.. Your a good guy here on these forums and alot of people like having you here.. I just hope things get better at home for you and you can put the bottle down.. As you said that tents gonna be a nice pull... Take it easy and Ill see you around T.. :rasta:

:friends:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tonatiuh... i know all about walls bro. just do you and all will fall in line. i hope your situ works it's way out. it always does in the end man. good luck! peace