What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
chubb-yo yo wattup maing.thanx for the compliments brotha always appreciated.
peace-T-

esbe-wattup my friend,i try to spread the love around the room evenly,so many ladies so little time hehehehe.happy birthday again too my man...peace-T-

hoosier-yo wattup playa.thats the FFA yo she gets them fat ass calyxes filled up with buzz :joint: another reason i love this chik.peace -T-

lapi-sup maing :wave: they are a special strain fasheezy bruh.thankyou for the good vibes bro.im gonna roll up some FFA right now myself and get :abduct:.
peace-T-

C-dubb-hehehe thank you bro.
yea the kc does foxtail up real nice too...i have some of them goin in veg right now.
got some Godberry pics for ya today....peace-T-

Godberries.

i think the Godberries are gonna be ready at like 60-65 days.two more weeks will give them at like 60 days and they are lookin real nice already.most are getting some color and some amber in the trich's...there is a couple that are a little slower...these are pics of all phenos,i didnt take the time to # them.next time i take some pics of them i will.N'ways heres the pics...

Godberries
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and a trich shot.you can see they are already milky and some startin to amber up...this is like day 48 i think.
picture.php

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn fam! Those are some loooovely ladies ya got there! FFAs fo sho!:respect:

good vibes

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey T, been too long brotha...Your girls are lookin better and better everytime I stop in...I finally got a few plants veggin and one even outside!!!!! Im gonna have to take pics in a day or so and start a new thread!!! Any word on those things from you bro, Im sure ur hella busy with all thats goin on in the oasis!!! Peace bro, and keep makin us drool...

- Z

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seriously bro :respect: your always killin it in here :friends:
bro, when you puff on that godberry and do a bit of a report
i don't wanna miss that one
she smells fruity at all ?, i did not read it if you mentioning it sry

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tango-wattup man,as soon as ur feelin all good out that way holla at me and we can link that up yo.peace holmz.-T-

Zeus-wattup brotha,it has been too long.dude my bad i did completely forget about you bro.when i got that p.m from you i was drunk that night so that might have somethin to do with it :bashhead: i will get at you bro,i take forever sometimes ask WT but i will get at you bro,peace-T-

bruh bear-thanks man :respect: right back at ya :joint:
oh yea,she smellin up a storm bruh,they all are.when i unzip that teny ya just get rocked in the face by all the funky smells....you know i suck at describin smells and all that but its smells sweet/fruity/funky ...i get a better whiff of them and try to pinpoint it better.they will definetly get a propper smoke/smell/look/grow report,did i mention they growin like a dream? :woohoo:
peace-T-

K

kallenavndk

Jip i must say yes....i have seen them plants before.....is it canna :laughing:

Looking goood m8

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what a fix !
pitty you did't include some more PCR's shots :p otherwise i would of come all over ....HAHAHA j/k

K

Karma Genetics

Looking might fine as always my friend. Just want you to know i will be online less the rest of this month.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
I think they are just a little bit more then "flowers" hahahah.. But looking nice as hell bro and Im with CORE... Where are the PCR pics........ but, I finally threw my link in the siggy bro.. I know you said somethin bout it a few pages back.... peace :rasta:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sesmic-thanks bro,they are gettin closer and closer :woohoo:
peace maing-T-

jip-they look really happy bro...gonna be monsters her in just a couple weeks...the clones grow faster like crazy,ive topped the several times already.they need a up pot real soon too,probably tonight.p3ace-T-

kal-:wave:

karma0wassup my friend,i will be updating the HB BX1 thread alot these last few weeks so atleast do some lurkin yo.and be safe whatever ur doin,peace-T-

Core-yo yo yo i will get you some up tomorrow bro,i have to do some updating,i been so busy lately yo...crazy...peace-T-

sublime-cool yo idk you had the same thread still goin,cool im there.pcr pics comin up tomorrow yo.hows ur grow doin?peace-T-

kal- wattup pimpin :joint

strain-wattup homie...:rasta:

pics tonight of the FFA group thats comin down this week sometime.throwin a group of jack the rippers in next,they are really wantin a bigger pot bad but i have no room till chop day sux but thats the way it goes sometimes yo...thanks for hangin with me fellaz i been so busy lately i havnt been able to be logged on as much as i like to...if it was up to me id sit here and smoke budz and be on IC all day long LMAO..peace-T-

Mr.Bill

Gotta love the Godberry! The purple one looks kinda like mine but not quite as greasy. Lookin tight my brother. A little update for me is I'm getting gifted a Blackberry and a GrapefruitDiesel that will both be ready to flower or close to it for when I start back up an running beg. of July!

EnZee

damn does this thread fly along!

hey bro, you said i could drop some of my pics in ya thread to show ya what i got going... so heres a few pics:
im basically helping a friend start from the start again.. and seeds he was not experianced with....

"Dr. Green thumbs - Fire hydrant"

sad huh? :(

but then a darn good friend of mine gifted me some sweet as genetics, starting with MoFO, and i was lucky enough to get a pack of the Happy Brother bx1!!! i germed them all in rapid rooters, and straight under direct light from the fluros, and started them up my way.
i have 2 veg rooms running right now - one with a 2ft fluro, white, about 80w... the other is a small 1ft grow fluro, red, putting out 40w i would say.
im working on getting more light here though.

so ... needless to say, but the friend likes how mine started. :D

weeeee.... been a while since i posted anything here. lol..
hope this wasnt too much bro.

next step with be under a 400watt HPS.

:D YOU MY BOY BLUE!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i didnt get the pics up yet but i get them up tonight or tomorrow...shit is lookin like its swingin real nice.i will try to get them up though.

igrow-wattup playa,thankyou bro.i just try to do what i do bruh :wink:
peace-T-

sublime-good man glad this season is treating you right.
peace

footie-whats good yo,just chillazin tryin to smoke me a fatty and relax.the rooms worked the shit outta me today.
peace-T-

mrbill-wattup playa,good to see ya man...yea bro the godberry is chuggin right along,still have like 20sum days to go...the 2nd will be 70 days so i will see if they need longer after that.good score on the new gear too yo,im patiently waiting for the new thread and them bad ass pics from you my brotha.
peace-T-

enzee-wattuppers yo,shit is lookin tight bruh...dudes seeds was goin crazy on his ace yo...good thing ur there to help this kid out yo...i must say you have a cool ass friend to hook you up with them quality genetics homie :joint:...ur gonna be more then happy.
ur lings are lookin great man,its nice to see ya growin again bruh...
its cool about the pics bro,i wanted to see how ya was doin over there...perfection just what i come to expect from ya maing.peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts