What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

K

Karma Genetics

He T my bro.

Looking the bomb in here. You shure love that Bubba right ? I love bubba kush i always seem to run to my stash very fast he he..

We got to get some of the new Jack O Nesia in your garden bro. That is defantly a differnt taste for your garden.

Love the upgrade's bro giving you better working space.

Old Soul

Veteran
Looking killer bro! Love the new tent. How many watts is the t5 setup? Looks really clean. On the s99xsour bubble, I have no clue. That is some pretty mutated growth on the second one. I am assuming the cuts are from the same mom? You definitely deserve a break bro. Then maybe you can make it to one of those parties you crazy east coasters throw.
peace

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your getting quite a collection of tents hehehehe...way to go bro!
i just like it inhere ...very warm and cozy to be inhere with all them buds :yummy:

A

arcticsun

those are some craazy looking mamas, id like to go nuts in there with some scizzors before u restart for sure man :dueling:

the ladies around here got a saying btw if a man can keep a plant alive for a year, he is overdue for marriage... dunno about u bro hehe

great grow n show.. thanks :yes:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Thanks for the info, Tonatiuh! I'm going with 3 gal bags so good to know. Love the photo's you added man. Set-up looks really good and I just can't get enough of those Bubba's.

How the monkey do you do what you do? They all look fantastic man, you've got a real knack for this.

Take it easy. :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
drdog-wattup brotha,thanks for the compliment yo.i lovin the new tent yo,i think not only will it get me to my seeds a lil faster but its gonna help me dial my skills in a lil better.also new techniques like scrog and stuff i can try without wasting space in my room.
peace bro.-T-

Karma-my brother,whats up yo.its always good to see you my man,thanks for the kind words....yessirrrrr i love me some bubba :joint: i always find myself reaching for my bubba jars.
i would love the new jack o nesia in here bro,you know im always on the search for them bomb bombs...plenty of room to get them in now,and you know Karma Genetics gets a spotlight in the growasis anytime bro...get at me.peace-T-

oldsoul-wattuppers maing.thanks bro glad you dig them...idk how many watts that t5 is LOL i never even looked....im a high ass bastard hehehe..i'll get a look on the box an let you know.yea that thing is mutated like a mf yo,that plant was too touchy,i axed the mama already,i have 1 in veg incase the smoke is worth tryin to please her finicky ass 1 more time....i definetly gotta make some of the parties bro,i missed them all so far :fsu:
peace-T-

seismic-wattup homie...thankyou for the good vibes....always appreciated.i cant wait to see what she does for the head...couple more weeks i think...peace-T-

Core-wattup you big ole pimp!!!
hehehe yea man im liking the tents...gonna start a campground :biglaugh:
sit around them and roast marshmellows and smoke buds...:joint:
...ya know i really like the good vibe in here too,i think i will not close the thread,i will just make a thread in a thread LOL....i like the peeps that hang out in here too much to take the growasis away from us.peace yo.-T-

arctic-lmao,i bet you would love to go crazy in therewith ur scizzors brotha...im gonna whore a few out real soon when i start them over...
and as far as the marriage thing....ummm i think my lady would agree that im overdue for it...peace-T-

ras-yo yo yo wattup man...3 gallon bags were good to me bro,i hope these 2's do good as well,i have a plan if i need to up pot during flower though so im cool.
1 tip for you on the bags bro,put like 2 inches of chunky perlite in the bottom of the bags in a even layer,then ur soil mix.it helps them drain better because when they sit flat with just soil on the bottom the dont drain well IMHO...also it helps so you can make them sit level,like after you fill it with ur plant it might be sitting crooked.with the perlite down there you can minipulate it back flat and level easier then you could do with just soil in the bottom.
...i hope that made sense?...peace-T-
thanks for the compliment bro...i just love bud bro,i love smokin it,lookin at it,smellin it,the taste of it,and especialy growin it.so i try to do the best i can,sometimes i fuck shit up still but hey like i say...noob for life yo.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chapter 2 Tonatiuhs Teepees

ok so we just keep this baby rollin like a old school chevy on a hot summer day...
90091761_1.jpg

took a few pics while feedin today,some were a lil light so the leaves had a lil droop to them,all better now though...
picture.php

i thought i grabbed all the pcr's but grabbed a godberry on mistake...pics labeled
picture.php

picture.php

godberries
picture.php

picture.php

MOFO's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
So here's the new thread... same as the old thread. Good, cause I hate warming up a new asspatch on a different sofa.

:joint:

-s

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Teepees lookin great homie! Cant wait to see ya have em full and busting out! Nice mom room too man! Hella collection ya got going...:respect:f.a.m!
good vibesv

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is always nice to stop in at the local KOA Campground (Kushed On Arrival)!
Home of Senior Tones Muhfukin Teepee!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
ras-yo yo yo wattup man...3 gallon bags were good to me bro,i hope these 2's do good as well,i have a plan if i need to up pot during flower though so im cool.
1 tip for you on the bags bro,put like 2 inches of chunky perlite in the bottom of the bags in a even layer,then ur soil mix.it helps them drain better because when they sit flat with just soil on the bottom the dont drain well IMHO...also it helps so you can make them sit level,like after you fill it with ur plant it might be sitting crooked.with the perlite down there you can minipulate it back flat and level easier then you could do with just soil in the bottom.
...i hope that made sense?...peace-T-
thanks for the compliment bro...i just love bud bro,i love smokin it,lookin at it,smellin it,the taste of it,and especialy growin it.so i try to do the best i can,sometimes i fuck shit up still but hey like i say...noob for life yo.
peace-T-

Made perfect sense, very much appreciated Tonatiuh! I was curious too about putting something at the bottom of the bags. I was gonna go with some gravel or peastone but I heard some cats had trouble using rocks causing improper water drainage so good looks on the perlite tip. I'm using FFOF and been looking for something to line the bottom to help drainage & help balance the bag so the timing is perfect, thank you.

Glad yer keeping the growasis going! I know I got here a bit late but nice to know the party's gonna keep going. Definitely a thread worth keeping around.

And I hear ya on the love for the bud. Thats what its been for me, I jus straight dig the plant, its history, the varieties, the highs... definitely jus a strong love for MJ. Always been interested in testing the green thumb, always, but never had the space or the right situation for it 'till now. :woohoo: When I get a journal up I'll be sure to extend an invite your way.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
summer time problems have started...a/c took a shit today,well kinda it stopped working with my doors closed on the a/c box i made a while back ago....gonna try some hoosierdaddy a/c box type stuff in the morning to work out the problem...i asked hoosier in my reply to him,if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to yell it out...thanks peace -T-

strain-yea man me too,so we just keep it in familiar surroundings bruh :wink:
peace

tango-wattup pimpin....hows the youngin yo?hope all is well with ur fam bro.
man,me too bro,i cant wait to see what that new tent does for me.the mama room aint even filled yet,i been lazy after them two long days so i just been chillaxin.
i had some troubles today that are pissin me off but i'll deal with that tomorrow...sux though.
peace

hoos-always good to have ya...hey i have a question for you bro...
im tryin to build a a/c box like in ur thread a/c boxes made easy,i needed to know what size fan i would need to pull the hot air from a 25000 btu a/c? i have it in a big ass wardrobe box but it aint coolin with the door shut....i had a box made for the outtake of hot air(pick it up tomorrow) ....so would this work...i was gonna use a 8 inch fan to pull th hot air out,and a six inch fan to blow on the a/c to make sure it gets the air it needs to work....will that work?
thanks yo.
peace-T-

CF-yo yo you know how it do....hoe moneys' slow money but its fasho money,
pimpin aint dead these hoes just walkin that cyber track now...webcam pimpin hehehehe.
peace big bruh.-T-

hella-hehehehe yea it could be worse huh :joint:
peace-T-

*EDIT
ras-wattup man,glad i could help ya at the right time bro...the perlite really works good,i learned the hard way so glad i could stop you from the same problems...yea man i like the vibe in here so we just keep partying in here :joint:
fasheezy bro i will be at ur thread as soon as you shoot me a link,
peace bro,-T-

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Love the veg hut man!! Thats my fucken flower room!!! LOL. My ac took a shit on me the other day too. It is one of those stand in room units top of the line though. You arent supposed to empty the water out of mine but the light came on saying the bucket needs to get emptied. LOL i dont know how to get to a bucket though on mine! I found the ghetto remedy for me though and it was to tile the unit for five seconds and now the unit works brand new! Damn acs.

excited about the new tents tona ... glad to see you are just keeping this one going, no need to start all over. your plants look GREAT.

i've been havin some temp / light problems too, so i guess it's "welcome to summer" for everyone.

i'll be watchin, stay safe.

-sg

S

Seismic

Sorry to hear your A/C shit out on ya, hopefully hoosier's box will help you get back to healthy temps soon. Take care man, and best of luck:joint:

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Nice man. Way to keep the thread going. It sucks to hear about your A/C man. I'm dreading the day mine shits on me and I have to take it out. It's a foot overhead and weighs about a buck fiddy, if not a little more.

I was seriously considering filling my space with tents instead of building the rooms, but my cashflow wouldn't allow it enough for me to be comfortable.

As always brother, shit is looking tight in here.

:smoweed: