Veteran
what a show of nice!

bd looks promising!

gotta love bubba!
picture.php

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Hey bro, it's been a minute since I stopped through to say what's up. I'm steady :lurk:in' around this piece, for sure though. Everything is looking tip-top mang!

:smoweed:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks T bro ill let u know when i pop them BD's...:)

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yes yes yesssss.. I just been on the grind man so aint had much time to check these boards out. But damnnnnnn I just wanna know I forgot how beautiful your room was... Ive been plotting my return on the OD scene. I think Im gonna run all speed queens this year.. Something thats gonna finish fast.. I also found a nicer spot with no tree coverage. Its just acres of like 4-5 foot xmas trees like with 4 feet in between each one kinda perfect, its not a farm tho. Its just out in the middle of nowhere. Be eazy bro an Ill catchup with you..

K

khaleel

i just wanna walk in and take a deep inhale in the middle of your garden. like that kind of crazy make you wanna fuck the smell inside your nose inhale, then sit back and reflect with a pre-98 fatty :joint: jesus man, i wish you could see it. it's beautiful. lol outstanding as always pimp :pimp3:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Sick T
nufbsaid

uknow if ya ever slide through the city of sin ya gotta plug up with ya boy sir for a seshhhh. I fore see mad blunts just burnin
respect!

hazy

Veteran
Damn son. That bubba and that BD are looking tasty. How do you get them horse dick long colas T? I'm seeing your light kind of high up. Makes me want to move my light up.:tiphat:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sublime-wattuppers yo,hell yea man im glad ur on top of the od op this yr bruh.sounds like u got it all mapped out.let me kno if u start a thread.
peace-T-

sirsmoke-sup my kat :wave: good to see you...you kno i was almost there last month yo but i decided to stay back and handle my business here.thinkin about catchin that sima show again the at the LCVC,thats a bad ass show right thurrrrrrr.
ifwhen i get out that way ill def shoot ya a p.m.
peace-T-

hazy-wattup my friend,always good to see you bruh.mayun haze i just try to keep that light at a comfy distance you kno?not all the way up but enough to where they gotta "look" for it a lil bit.i was out of mollases for a sec and the bpp's havnt had any yet,but the store finaly got some in the other day so they will be gettin real fat now for the next 30 days or so...bro,thankyou for the compliments,i appreciate it when you guys notice the work i be puttin in.
:respect:
peace-T-

chopped the mixxed group today,was a small chop looks like to me,still took my slow ass 6 hrs.started at midnight and just gettin done cleanin up and smokin me a fatty right now...prolly a little more then 1 p,the most terrible chop ive had in atleast 2-3 yrs...was all my fault.read the date wrong and fucked up my feed schedule.never can get too comfortable doin this chit i guess.ill get some drying pics up tomorrow,it aint much to look at but i always show the good ones might as well show ya the shitty one too :D
ok im off to watch The Pacific,i recorded it when i was choppin.if you guys aint peepin the lil mini series out you need to,if you like war flix.
ok my friends be safe,i will update tomorrow most likely.
peace-T-

S

StrayToaster

ya know T i look at my tent everyday and trust me im happy cos i grow for me and thats how i like it but T bro, i look at what youre capable of and its grand that a smile can come across my face knowing that some where on this planet the TONA is smashing it the fuck up..the politest grower on ic fasho! :tiphat:

ROOTWISE

Veteran
YO T!!

Once again, it's been a while but had to drop by here and check out one of my favorite indoor growers!! Love the vibe bro, gorgeous ladies you got in here......much love you have for the plant and it shows...

Keep it up-

Rootwise

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yo I notice you talk about The pacific, I got band of brother burned. And ive been watchin the Pacific and I love it.. I also ripped off the net the 10 part series WWII in HD that shit is really tight.. Im sure youve seen it, its all real footage they found an made into a lil series.. Its intense as fuckkk.... I love war movies man.. :rasta:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sublime...fasheezy.
peace-T-

stray-right on bruh,thats what its all about.as long as what ur doin makes you happy and is keepin you in smokables then :respect: yo..and yo them are some real kind words yo,motivation like a mf fasheezy.im glad to know that someone is inspired when they flip thru the thread.
peace-T-

root-yo yo yo always good to have you my kat :wave: mayun i know it must be hard to get around to all the threads with all the work you be puttin in man :respect:
you know ur spot is always on lock up in the V.I.P. lounge around these parts homie.
thanks for the + vibes yo,i do love this plant fasho.i couldnt even think of my life witout havin a grow goin...im born to do this right here.
:friends:
peace-T-

osecret-ryt ryt the pacific is the whip right !!??!!
lol good one,im glad u like the sho over here on this channel too :D
peace-T-

sublime-right on yo,i knew there would be some more kats enjoyin that pacific,i never seen the one ur talkin about but im bout to get it here in a sec when i get done postin up.
peace-T-

dubba-fasheezy maing,pull up a chair we gonna be rollin this mf till the wheels fall off.
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~pics~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
weak ass pull...

picture.php

picture.php

bubba
picture.php

picture.php

happy bro nuggy
picture.php

bpp's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

happy bro's
picture.php

agent orange and snowcaps
picture.php

a happy bro i let go for a while longer to see how amber i can take her without any nanners or anything ...
picture.php

picture.php

some veg action...
next to be flipped.only 20...they need the 3 gallon bags this week...
picture.php

these will be x-planted this week into 1 gallon pots
picture.php

upcomin runs of cheese and black domina...
picture.php

hope you enjoyed,peace-T-

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
I feel ya on the small chop. That's how I felt last 2 chops. Gotta stopp pimpin 9 hos at a time over here. After I blow out run 1 in new casa I will drop to like 1 main- 2 secondary - 1or 2 specials for head only. That should do me.
Hopefully u come down at a time when I have long cured buds.
Til then I be puttin in late night seshhhh with ya workin on casa n Rollin the bleezys.
Ur plants look great from here n can't wait fo some mo flower pics!!!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
so organized

Awesome show as always brother T, still waiting to see some zombies in there

Latest posts

Latest posts