What's new

Tonatiuh Rises Again

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wick-thanks homie pull up a seat...always room for one more.peace-T-

sublime-fasheezy yo...imma do what i can in this mf yo.
peace-T-

C-dubb-well the bubbas pretty much always like that.once she starts p[urpin up its a real quick turn from dark green to dark purple...imma go in there in a few and take a few pics and watch shell be even darker by now,however i think she is starting a lil sooner because the temps are gettin a lil on the low side at lights off lately,gotta get my intake on a timer.
peace-T-

CF-done homie...goodlookinout yo...dont feel bad,cella got me too with that bug yo.
peace-T-

....what bug.....F.U.C.K.E.R.

be back with a few pucs fellaz,got some work to do.
peace-T-

wick.96

SHiat!!! I swatted at the damn thing too.lol..then read the thread....duh.....

Cool man, Ive never seen one of yer shows, looking forward to it. based on wattaim a seeings so far....

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wick-right on yo
peace-T-

sneakin-:lol yea i bet its gettin mf's all over these boards lol
peace-T-

ok got a couple pics just to brighten up the page :D

the cheeses i flipped are doin well and im just hoping the ones in cups go fast enough under the 600 in veg that they are ready to be flipped in 30 days,the whites atleast should be imma get them in some 1 gallons after the weekend,cant be missin no football yo :D

heres the ones just got flipped lovin the 1000
picture.php

some A.O
3 tops on this one
picture.php

5 on this one
picture.php

picture.php

bubba
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Everyting is lookin great man....keep up the great work. Can't wait to see the operation in full swing! peace

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
1ST THING I WANNA SAY IS......HOW ABOUT THOSE YANKEES BEEEEEAAAAAATCHES :D

drdog-thanks bro,was good catchin up with ya the other day man.im gettin close now,at day 42 i believe.the fattenen up is startin to get in gear,by the next 3 1/2 weeks they should be lookin great...hopefuly.
peace-T-

meltingpot-fasheezy bro,two speeds around here...fast and stop,and we aint stoppin yo :D peace-T-

irie-wattup bro,thanx for the encouraging words brotha.i cant wait to have it full swing again either bruh...shouldnt be long now.peace-T-

ido-wattup playa,thank you bro.
peace-T-

leel-wattup my friend,been a while since you been around yo...was cool talkin to you the other day though yo.hope all is well ur way too bro.
peace-T-

osecret-wattup maing :wave:
thanks for the compliment bruh,i have a few pics today as well.peace-T-

L~B-yo yo what it do brotha...thank man,yea bro the A.O is comin along real nice right now and the JTR is startin to do her thing too....jtr may not yield much though this time,she was real small goin in,gonna be some awesome smoke though what does come...
peace-T-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nha...40D519A6&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=49
cloner back rollin....you can see whats there ....but there is 1 pollenchuk revised that i am restartin the mama with,she didnt love the move too great i think.
picture.php

mamas after cloning and giving them all a good trim,followed by some h2o,liquid karma,and grow big.
picture.php

group shot day 42,gonna go right around 70 i believe
picture.php

JTR
picture.php

picture.php

agent orange
picture.php

and the bubba,you see i have a cycle in the cloner right?i love the way she does her thing yo.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

G

Looks great T, is bubba a hungry girl? Her branching structure and tops are appealing.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
msg-yea brotha she is,at this point she can handle just about whatever ya throw at her...nute hogg bro.
peace-T-

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Sorry I'm so late seeing this. I've been spending too much time in chat and not enough time peeping my homie's threads.

I'm tagging up for another sure-to-be epic thread by you Tona. Looking great in here bro!

:smoweed:

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
yea T them bubba's are nice mine are about 5-6 inches tall these go in the flower room a week late so i can get cuts great pics
peace

Raphael

Gotta give the props to the playa! Your shit is so tight and so clean I am totally digging your setup Tona mass respect! :respect:

Cheers :dance: