What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Toms OG Haze test bud

G

couple shots of that test nug, after 12 or so hrs on top of the moniter. still somewhat moist.

this plant still has a few weeks to go, so remember that.

ts the shit fellas:yes:

all to the head right off, then its all over, comes on for some time, easy 1/2 hr im feelin shit goin on all over, the high continues to increasee the whole time.

cup a coffee and 2 to 3 pulls and your on your way. its not like blast off, more like hold on for a bit,lol.

my wife looks at me and says what is that you are smokin?

I say haze honey :confused:

it fits, your eyes are blood red and glassy, knew it was something different. none of your pot does that to you. :yummy:

early immature bud, gets it done, very good high, the smoke is smooth, dirty spicey on the lips. easy in and out, no coughin at all.....well wasnt really pullin hard either, didnt wanna over do it right off. damn sure gonna here in a sec, :woohoo:

id say at this point its real three hit shit, god damn, few more weeks and wow eh? have never ever had this weed, I know that. definitly well worth growin a bunch to get a real heavy hitter. not to many would prolly wanna smoke it with ya though. :yoinks:

CBF

G

Hell yeah mang, been waiting to hear what you thought about this one!

Glad to see that she's up to standards , hope the finish product is even better! keep us updated please...

THC

G

Sounds like some strong haze. And I volenteer to smoke it with ya. I wonder how good it's gonna taste once it's cured some more. Thanks for the early report and if things change please update us. Thanks!

S

strain_searcher

CBF you said the creek was good and you werent lying. This stuff sounds even better.

G

if i see it on seedbay next time i'm ordering...i'll have to order this... whats the growth pattern with it.. big and branchy like i'd assume? or...

Latest posts

Latest posts